Chapter 8 - One Week

The next morning, we both woke-up late. Lilly was already dressed in a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I really wanted to rip them off her, so we could stay in bed all day. I turned away from her before I did. I felt her fingers on my back over the scratches that she gave me last night, "I think you like it last night," I smirked.

"I think you did too," Lilly smiled as she pointed to her neck. I kissed the mark I gave her last night, "you know I'm going to cover it up?" she asked. I shook my head, "but how are people know your mine then?" I pouted. Lilly kissed me, "I know, but Harry thought I went home last night tho," she reminded me. I couldn't help, but smile at the fact that after everything we went through with Harry. Lilly still wanted to be a good girl in his eyes, "but he said that he doesn't care what we get up to tho," I pointed out. Lilly smiled a little bit, "I know, but he will ask questions why I didn't go home last night. I can't tell him that my mother is a bitch," she says. I hugged her trying to get rid of the worry that Lilly had, "ok. I understand," I tell her. I kissed her before I let her go into the bathroom.

As soon as she was in the bathroom I went into my wardrobe. I found my clothes that I wore last Monday and they were clean. I quickly put on my black skinny jeans and my red t-shirt. I thought I'll make today special for Lilly since it's our one-week anniversary. I just want to make her happy today after the weekend we had.

When Lilly came out of the bathroom. I quickly went in there to do my hair. I went through my bathroom drawers until I found my red hair colour. I styled my hair like the first day even with my red tips, "remember we still got to go to my house," Lilly reminded me.

http://www.polyvore.com/extra/set?id=138912241

When we got to Lilly's house she went inside to grab her school stuff for today. I noticed that Lilly left her bag in the car, so I grabbed it. I went through it to find it only had her English stuff and her smokes. I grabbed her smokes and put some of mine in them. I grabbed a black marker out of her pencil case. I wrote 'my strong my Lilly Belle' on her smoke packet. I put everything back before she came out of her house.

After I dropped her off at school and reassured her that I'll meet her in physics. I was at the flower shop looking at all the flowers, "can I help you?" a woman asked. I nodded my head, "it's mine and my girlfriend anniversary. I want something simple," I tell her. She nodded her head as she picked up a single red rose. As soon as she showed me I quickly nodded my head, "so how long have you and your girlfriend been together?" the woman wondered.

"A month," I lied. I paid her, "and your already in love," she smiled. I was shocked, "how do you know that?" I questioned. The woman gave me my change, "because you were looking for the perfect flower. I'm also guessing you haven't told her yet," the woman says. I shook my head, "I haven't told her," I mumbled. The woman gave me my rose, "don't wait for her. I think she waiting for you," the woman tells me.

When I got back to school I knew I was late for physics since when I got there Mr Thrones already started the lesson. I opened the door and walked in, "Mr Tomlinson you're late and is the flower for me or your girlfriend?" Mr Thrones asked. I smiled at him, "sorry it for my girlfriend. I'll bring you one in next lesson," I joked. I noticed that Mr Thrones was smiling as I walking to Lilly. I sat down next to her, "happy one-week babe," I smiled as I held the rose up. Lilly shook her head as she kissed me, "happy one-week," she smiled back. Lilly took the rose off of me as Mr Thrones put a glass full of water on the table, "bring it back at the end of the day," he tells her. Lilly smiled at him and I swear Mr Thrones was actually happy for her. Lilly put the rose in the glass, "thank you," she says to him. I kissed the side of Lilly's head as Mr Thrones walked away, "who would have thought he have a romantic side," I pointed out. Lilly looked at me, "who would have thought you'll have one," she teased. I know what you mean Lilly Belle. I pulled her close to me as Mr Thrones started the lesson again.