Episode 26

Sana with collide her brow and asked " kya ???" And sidharth smile and sign her towards her one hand which still in his hand he said " Tumne Mera hath pakda hua hai " Sana with nervousness leave that and moved inside the cabin .. sidharth just fold his hands and smiled on her with disbelief he said " aap nhi shudhrugi begam shaiba .. koi nhi dekhte hai kab tak bhag sakti hai aap.. aaj nhi toh kal aana toh yahi hai " he just thinking about her and left from there. 

Sana came in her cabin and just scroll on laptop and started checking mail .. she suddenly shout in disbelief " Ganesh pooja ??" Apurva in her signature cool manner while rolling a pen in her one hand " yess. Woh bhi kal hi… jisme 10000 tak log honge .. " Sana just checking complete details with same expression..

Apurva " mujhe toh lag rha hai ki Pura Mumbai hoga wha " Sana with high pitch " Tu chup karegi .. aur uth chal .. abhi se start Karna hoga … yahan baithi bakwas Kar rhi hai .. chal location check Karne .. aur crew ready kar.. Jo abhi aa sakte hai " .. Apurva " Haan Haan .. thik hai abb tumhare sidharth Ka event hai mm ye toh hoga hi start abhi. " Sana " chal abb "

They came out and start preparing .. Sana and Apurva leave for location , also inform the crew. When they reached at location Apurva said " ye kya hai .. yahan hogi pooja .. ??" . The place is dombiwali a slum area of Mumbai.. there 1000 of the small house and children are playing there. They both just looking at that place with open mouse … Apurva said " kaise hoga kal tak ye " Sana took a deep breath and said "Karna toh padega …aur Haan ye hi hai asli Mumbai … abb ayega Maza … chal karte hai shuru " they start looking here and there and start planning what they need to do.. and what they need for that … and sidharth was standing at distance who is looking at her and simultaneously talking with some people of that locality. 

Sana and Apurva just doing planning and her crew Also came there. Sana take out a chart and explain them … she said while marking some places on that area " sabse phale ye jagha saaf karwao " a crew member " but mam ye saaf hogi kaise .. itni gandi hai ye .. aur yahan Pani Ka bhi issue hai " . Sana said with hard stare on him " Pani ke tankar mangwao .. aur workers mangwao.. lekin mujhe haar halat me agle ek ghante me ye jagha saaf chaiye " Apurva said while cut a call " Pani ke tank aur workers dono 15 min me phuch jayenge.. can we focus on design and guest location.. ". Sana saw her with proud . And start explain about design and guest location" she just divide work to them and said while looking at her wrist watch " so your time start now… mujhe Kuch bhi late nhi chaiye " . Crew listen that and start working ..

In sometime there came water tanks and workers. They start working with full energy. Sana and Apurva standing with car support discussing about something. Then sana said " Yaar chai nhi milegi kya ??" Apurva " aree ji Maharani bas aapne bola aur abhi Maine Yaha Starbucks khulwa du. " Sana looked at her she continue " Dekh nhi rha hum kha hai .. chai kya yahan Pani bhi nhi hoga ". Sana said " mujhe chai chiye toh chaiye .. bas baat khatam " she ran her eyes around and saw some children she sign them to came . They happily came to her and she asked to one of them " beta yahan Kahi chai ki dukan hogi kya ?" That child " nhi yahan toh nhi hai.. lekin aapko chaiye toh main apni aaji se bol du.. " Sana while crease his face " nhi .. thanks jao khelo " . They left from there. 

And sidharth who just stare at her..  he call that boy and asked what she said .. that child tell him everything. Sidharth's eyes still on her. 

After a while , Sana and Apurva was doing there work on laptop then a lady of middle age came to her and said " beta ??" Sana and Apurva turned and they saw a lady with tea in Trey . 

Lady " beta chai .. lo tumhare liye ".. Sana " nhi aunty thik hai hum… thank you " she said and turned to do work again. Then she heard a voice from her back " aapko toh chai chiye thi" . Sana turned and saw sidharth with a tea cup . Sana " mujhe nhi chaiye " that lady "lekin beta ..".. sidharth cut her in between " Jane dijiye aayi ye bade log hai .. humare hath ki chai nhi piyenge " Sana listen that and give a death glare to him .. she take a cup from Trey and said " Maine piungi ..chai " Apurva also take that.. and sana said while look at sidharth  " Kuch logo ko bhut galat fami hai .. Woh bhi toh dur ho ". Sidharth smiled and leave from there. 

Humari aadhuri kahanniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें