Episode 32

It's passed an hour, Sana was try hard to find Sidharth but she failed to find him , her eyes were wet and heart beat so fast. She continusly try is number but he didn't pick that. After so much try she called Apurva. Sana " hello " Apurva " Sana Tu thik hai na.. ??  Aur sidharth milla kya ?" Sana " nhi abhi nhi .. wha sab kaise hai ?" Apurva " shivanya bas roye ja rhi hai .. aur Aarav mere sath hi hai .. hum sab sidharth ke hi Ghar aa gye hai .. aur tumhara wait Kar rhe hai.. " Sana " thik hai Sabka khyal rakhna " Apurva " lekin Tu usse dhundhegi kha ?" Sana think something and said " Mohan ko phone de " Apurva " ek minute " she came out and give that to Mohan .. Sana "aapko koi idea .. Mr Malik kha ja sakte hai ?" Mohan think " mujhe nhi pata .. Woh Kabhi bhi Kuch bhi karte hai " Sana in loud voice " ek minute lijiye aur phir souch Kar baatiye.. koi toh jagha hogi jaha Woh jate honge jab upset hote hai " Mohan in fumbling voice " jyada taar Bhai Marine drive pe hi jate hai " Sana didn't say anything cut the call whole listen that and moved her car in speed towards marine drive. She was continuously thinking about sidharth and she felt like that she is losing something. She has fear to lose sidharth. Her heart and mind both just sacred to lose him. She continusly pray that he should be fine. 

She didn't realize when sidharth become so important to her. She just thinking about every moment they spent together. The way he call her begam shaiba and Chota packet.. the way he care for her. The way he say sorry.. and do small things just to make her smile . The way he tease her .. the way she melt when he touched her. The way he saw her .. the way he praised her. She just thinking about all that. With that she also thinks that why is she feel that his embrace is the safest place in this world. why she come so close to him whereas she knows she hate the people who do such kind of work. As her childhood was broken by these kinds of people still she feel for him.

After a while she reached Marine drive. She looking for him here and there. After few minutes her eyes fall on guy sitting near beach .. she saw him , she can't see him clearly but her heart said it's sidharth. 

She ran to him .. and she saw he was sitting there with a cigarette in his one hand and a whiskey in his other hand. Sana stands there and shout on him .. Sana " Aapka Dimag toh thik hai .. phichle ek ghante se aapko haar jagha dhund rhi hu main .. Kam se Kam mujhe toh baata Kar aate .. aapko koi andaza bhi hai .. kaise kasie khyal aa rhe the mere maan me .. Kitna daar gyi thi main.. agar aapko Kuch ho Jata toh .. kya hota ..phir. " Sana said all that in one go and she saw he didn't react . So she wipe her tear and take a deep breath.. she sits beside him. Because she knows this time he needs her support. She saw him and sidharth just looking sun set.

After a long silence he turned to her , then her eyes fall on his eyes .. his that red and wet eyes are clearly evident that he was crying. She saw that but didn't say anything. Sidharth take that whiskey bottle and start drinking again. Then Sana saw there was already a empty bottle. Sana was waiting for him to say something.. but sidharth didn't say anything.. he continusly drinking and smoking. It's past almost 3 hours , Sana just looking at him and he looking at sea. She didn't stop him for drinking and smoking 

Then Sana's phone ring.  It's Apurva " kha hai Tu .. tera phone kyu nhi lag rha tha.. sidharth milla ?" Sana looking at him  " hmm.. mere sath hi hai Woh. .. " Apurva " thank God.. toh kab tak aa rhi hai Tu " Sana " thodi der me .. Tu Aarav aur shivanya ko sula de Woh thak gye honge aur Raat bhi kafi ho gyi hai " Apurva " thik hai .. I am waiting jaldi aa " she said that and cut the call and sana saw him who smoking . 

Sana break that silence and said in low voice " ghar chale". He heard that and get from his place.. then start moved to car .. Sana also follow him… when they walking Sana just follow his footsteps… on that beach sand . He quietly came to her car and sits at passenger seat.. Sana saw him and came to driving seat and Start driving. Sidharth open the windows and he looking out and feel that cool breeze.. after few minutes later Sana " aap thik hai ?" Sidharth didn't say anything .. then Sana hold his hand in her .. put that on gear and drive. When sidharth felt her hold on his hand he closed his eyes.. and a tear roll down on his face. Sana tight her grip on his hand. She wants that he say something.. she can't able to tolerate his silence. She wants that same sidharth back. 

Humari aadhuri kahanniजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें