WILBUR SOOT X READER | FLUFF | VODKA

"Will I just thought I'd say, I heard your new album... pebblebrain was it?" I say as I see him entering the bedroom.

I was laying on my back reading a book. I narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckles and walks over to the bed.

"You did, did you?" He sits down next to me. "And?"

"Well it's on trending pretty much everywhere..." I smile as I put the book down on the desk next to me.

He hums. "I know... it's crazy."

"But really... it's good. I know you spent a long time working on that." I sat up and looked at him.

"Yeah." He mumbles as he lays down.

"You ok?" I ask resting my hand on his.

"Yeah, just... bored." He chuckles.

"Hmm." I hum in response. "Well there's plenty of things to do around the house. Like... kiss your girlfriend."

He laughs, not taking it seriously. "Yeah there's that... But seriously, I'm bored."

'Wow. Seriously?' I thought. "Yeah me too. But you could also... kiss your girlfriend." I smile.

"Yeah... I'm sorry." He laughs before leaning in and kissing me.

I smile into the kiss, and rest my other hand on the side of his neck, when I get an idea. I pull back from the kiss and smirk.

"What?" He asks.

"I... just had an amazing idea." I chuckle.

"And what would that be?" He raises an eyebrow.

"We still have those bottles of vodka and Bacardi in the fridge right...?"

.
.
.
.
.

"PFFFT!" I burst out laughing. I was rolling on the bed, clutching my stomach, which was in pain from my laughing.

Will was spinning and dancing around in a drunken and lazy way. I turned over and giggled uncontrollable as Will almost tripped over himself, and nearly smashing the empty bottle of vodka in his hand.

I sat up groggily. I swung my feet over the side of the bed, about to stand up, when I felt something on my waist. I looked up and saw Will standing infront of ms. I tilted my head and chuckled. I felt his grip slightly tighten on my waist before I felt myself being lifted from the bed.

"Will!" I laughed as he hugged me, my feet barely touching the floor. "I can't... breath."

He lets me go, making me fall to the ground. I started wheezing. He then puts the back of his hand to his forehead and gasps. "I'm... dying." He says then falls dramatically to the floor next to me. He looks at me. "Dead. Bleh." He closes his eyes and sticks his tongue out.

"What? No..." I whine quietly. "Don't die Will." I pout. "I love you."

He opened his eyes and smiled. "I'm alive again."

"Mhm!" I hug him. "Good. Now stay."

I didn't realise, but we were slowly falling asleep. So was he. On the floor...

.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh." You groan, holding your head in pain. Your head felt like someone was banging a hammer on it repeatedly. "What the-" you look over to your side and see Will sleeping peacefully next to you. You smile, but that smile quickly went away when your headache started throbbing again.

You looked around and realised you were on the floor. You were confused and looked around more, noticing a couple of empty bottles of vodka and Bacardi scattered across Wills desk. You look at Will and decide to wake him up. You would pick him up and put him down on the bed but he's a little bit heavier than you.

"Hey Will." You whisper. "Will~" you sing. You giggle and lie back on the floor sideways. You lean closer to Will's ear and... "Boo!" You whisper shout.

He opens his eyes and smiles. You groan and sit up. "You've been awake this whole time?" You ask.

"Mhm." He laughs, before wincing. "Jeez my head."

You chuckle.

"Wait what happened last nigh-" he stopped talking as he saw the bottles on his desk. "Ohh..."

"Yeah..." you look at him as he looks at you. You both cracked up laughing remembering what happened last night.

"I love you Y/N." He says calming down.

"Love you too Will." You smile.

Although you two still had horrible headaches you couldn't be bothered to take paracetamol. Instead you both decided to spend the day in bed and sleep.

Hopefully the headaches will be gone by then

{sorry i havnt posted for a while! I rushed the ending a little but i hope you still enjoyed this oneshot!}

(EDITED)