DREAM X READER | FLUFF | YOU'RE MY IDIOT

just a quick note, i'm not american lol so sorry if i've made a few mistakes.

"I have to pull over dumbass, I need food or I won't be able to function right." I shake my head and chuckle, turning into Target.

Clay groans loudly in the passenger seat.

"Can you get me some gummy worms at least?" He asked quickly and I chuckle.

"Yes, I will." I sigh.

I hear him whisper a 'yes' in triumph and I huff a laugh.

"You are such a kid." I say, placing my hand behind Clay's seat, looking behind me as I back the car up, parking it into the parking lot.

He puts a hand in my thigh and my head turns towards him and I'm greeted to him with a smirk on his face.

"Pretty sure if I were a kid, that'd make you a pedophile." He says.

I grimace. "Ew, you're a dick."

"I'm your dick though- wait, never mind, that doesn't work uhh-"

I burst out laughing at his pathetic attempt to be smooth. "You actual dumbass, Jesus Christ." I snort slightly, opening the car door. "Wait here and don't do anything stupid."

I get out the car and shut the door before he can defend himself. He knocks on the window as I was about to walk away and I roll my eyes. I try and hold back my laugh as he slowly rolls the window down. The pace he was rolling it down was for so reason just fucking hilarious.

"What Clay?" I put a hand on the bottom of the opened window and put my other hand on top of the car, leaning against myself.

He brings his hand out of the window, revealing my phone.

"I thought you might need it because you keep your card in your phone case." He nodded his head towards my phone.

I duck my head and giggle. "Yeah yeah, thank you." I lift my head back up and take my phone, shoving it in my hoodie pocket.

"Oh wait- and I just thought I'd say how hot you looked when you leaned against the car like that." He smiled at me as he rolled the window up, not giving me time to react to what he had just said.

I just shook my head and walked off into the store. Once I was in, I was hit with a lovely warm breeze from the air con above the entrance and shivered in delight.

I walked to the candy isle, grabbing some jolly ranchers, sour patch kids, airheads and of course, gummy worms for Clay.

I payed for them, using the card in my phone and walked back to the car. When Clay saw me leaving the shop with a plastic back in my hand, he smiled widely at me.

When I got to the car, opened the door and sat in my seat. Before I could even shut the door, he had took the bag off of me and started rummaging around for his gummy worms.

I laughed, closing the car door. "You're welcome."

"Thank you." He mumbled, not even looking back at me as he ripped open the back of gummy's and stuffing them in his mouth.

I snorted a laugh and started the engine, pulling out of my parking spot.

"Ar' We go'ng 'ome no'?" Clay... said? With a mouth full of candy.

I laughed for like the 40th time that day. "What did you just say?"

He swallowed and then tried again. "Are we going home now?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked, driving out of the parking lot and into the road as I looked both ways.

"I wanna like... go somewhere." He replied quietly.

I giggled. "You were moaning about me going into the store because you wanted to go hike earlier and now you don't want to go home?"

He just shrugged. "Don't blame me, blame my adhd."

I just smiled and shook my head. "It's gonna start getting dark soon, so maybe we can stop off at a park or something?"

"Sure." He said, finishing his worms.

"I swear, George really needs to calm down sometimes." I giggled when Clay told me some crazy late night discord call between him George and Nick.

"Trust me, I agree." He huffed a laugh.

Me and Clay were laying down on the grass, next to a play park. The sun was just setting above the horizon, turning the blue sky into a pinky, purple and orange like shades.

I hummed, closing my eyes and breathing in the fresh air, the heat that came off of Clays body keeping warm in the chilly breeze. We both sat in a comfortable silence. I turned onto my right, laying on my side and looking at Clays relaxed face. He glanced at me.

"What?" He chuckled, confused.

"What, am I not allowed to look at my very handsome boyfriend?" I smiled playfully.

He just rolled eyes and turned in his side too, draping an arm around my waist, bringing me closer into his chest. My stomach fluttered and felt goosebumps on my body from the sudden contact. I let out a satisfied sigh, immediately feeing tired.

"Shut up you idiot." He laughed.

I smiled and bit my cheek. "I'm your idiot though."

He gasped. "Did you steal my pick up line?"

I laughed quietly. "Yours was pretty shitty you have to admit." I said, closing my eyes and nuzzling my face into his chest.

"Yeah yeah." He tightened his arm around my waist and kissed my head.

"I love you Y/N." He mumbled. "I really do."

I couldn't help but beam in happiness.

"I love you too Clay..."