TECHNOBLADE X READER | ANGST | PT 1

requested by: HotGurl0112

———

<><><> TW <><><>
MENTIONS OF SUICIDE!

fighting. again.

we did that often. i bit too often.

[quick note. techno blade won't be referred to by his irl name bc he's uncomfortable with it, and in a respectful author. which is why this is set in the smp. yk, his long pink hair and long red robe? enjoy simps. >=)]

now, our fights were usually about how often he would go out, god knows were, how much attention he didn't give me. it's like i didn't even exist to this man.

we were a couple. and as you know couples get into fights. but not as bad as ours. our fights were always shouting at eachother, or he'd leave leave for a few days.

but he'd always come back, sexually frustrated but then again, so am i.

(you can guess what happens next)

but then a week or two later another fight comes around and the same thing happens again, and again, and again.

we live right next to phill. and i feel quite bad that he has to deal with the shouting and the constant fighting.

but then again i also don't care.

our fights have never been this bad though. this one was probably the worst one yet.

———

"i am sick of this techno. i am sick of you. i get no attention from you. we fight, you leave, you come back and we have sex, and then the same thing happens over and over again. i don't know what to do-" i whisper shout.

"you don't think i feel the same too?" he growls as he rubs his temples.

"i- this is not about you. you see, none of this-"

he groaned.

"NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED IF YOU JUST GAVE ME A LITTLE BIT OF ATTENTION. ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN EXIST TO YOU!" i shouted.

"i cant deal with you right now." he said firmly, as he turned his back on me, walking over to his desk.

"oh you can. you can. you really really can." i walk quickly up to him and grab his arm, spinning him around and slamming him against the wall. "you'll have to deal with me for a while today, because i am not done. i'm not done with you technoblade."

he sighed in annoyance, i could tell he was trying to push down his anger. he easily just pushed me away and continued to walk to his desk.

"i- don't you dare turn you're back on me." i said.

"i'll do whatever the hell i want!" he raised his voice as he looked back at me. "i will do whatever the fuck i want to do. i'll shout. i'll work. ill call you useless. i'll ignore you. i'll turn my goddamn back on you."

his voice sounded spiteful.

"oh you mother fucker-"