GEORGENOTFOUND X READER | ANGST | LIVE, LEAVE, LOVE

"Oh come on Y/N, loosen up man!" David laughed as he bro punched my shoulder.

"What the fuck is this? Some cliché American high school party?" I crossed my arms.

I had made a huge mistake. I threw a party. At my house. And of course, I left David to invite the few people I called my friends, but instead he invited literally everyone he and I knew. I didn't know many people, in fact I only had like 10-20 people in my contacts, but him? Oh, he had 70. He was a very very sociable guy, so I have no idea how he and I came to be friends, but that's not the point. The point is, is that I came home from work to be greeted with my house absolutely trashed and music so loud I actually felt like my ear dumbs would explode.

The party wasn't even supposed to be a party. It was just supposed to be a small get together. But no, what I came home too was definitely not a small get together.

"I'm not taking that shot David." I waved the small glass away, which he was holding quite close to my face. The smell of alcohol filled my nose and I grimaced.

"Oh my god— Y/N mate, just take the shot. It's just one. One shot never hurt anyone." He shouted over the music.

I raised an eyebrow. "Well someone needs to stay sober so I can drive you home, plus this is pear pressure."

He groaned loudly and rolled his eyes, taking the shot himself. He scrunched his face and then shook his head, before his eyes widened and he made a loud 'whoo' noise.

"Y/N, when was the last time you had a drink love?" He asked, pouring another another shot.

"A few months ago— I don't know David." I huffed.

"Well then just take a shot. It's one. Please Y/N, let's just have some fun." He smirked at me. "If this was a cliché American movie then you'd be the nerd who plays Minecraft with Dream and George and Wilbur soot and... oh." He put on a fake surprised face and my jaw dropped in a 'shocked' and 'offensive' way.

I tucked my tongue under my lip before smacking my lips together and bringing my hand out in front of me.

"Give me the fucking shot asshole."

He giggles excitedly and handed me the shot quickly. "Now that is the Y/N I know, WHOO!"

I looked at the clear liquid in the small glass, ignoring how some of my friends were gathered around and were chanting my name. Their were like 60-70 people in my house right now, some of them surrounded me and encouraged me to take the shot, some were dancing and singing, others were making out, and some... had disappeared..?

Wait—

Oh I swear to god if I find my bed has got cum on—

"COME ON Y/N!" David cheered loudly, laughing.

Fuck it.

I put the small cup to my lips and threw my head back, feeling the beverage trickle down my throat, the strong flavours hitting my tongue. I placed the cup down on the table quickly and made the same face David made a few seconds earlier when he took the shot.

David placed two hands on my shoulders and cackled. "That's more like it! How do you feel?"

"I feel..." I smiled. "Great. I feel great."

By the time I knew it, I was as drunk as hell, as I had drunk multiple drinks. I could barley even walk straight— wait no, I could barely walk at all.

"Hey—" I hiccuped as I walked into someone.

They turned around with a jump and then looked me up and down in annoyance.