KARL JACOBS X READER | ANGST | NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

requested by @NotMaerulez

'i will always love you, my love for you will stay forever.' i remember that message you wrote me. i loved it. i actually took a screenshot of it. though i knew it would always be there, i still took the screenshot.

i would never forget that message. the message that meant so much to me. the message that made me happy when i was down. i knew it was cheesy, but this is karl we're talking about here. he couldn't help it. sometimes he'd get embarrassed over what he says and texts to me. but that's why i love him.

{present day}

i had awoke to the sound of sheets rustling and a small groan. i turned my head to see karl. the one i loved dearly.

"morning sleepy." i say, a light croak in my voice.

"morn'g" he mumbles back, his eyes still closed.

you looked over him, his long bushy hair, partly tangled and scruffy, falling over his eyes slightly. his lips parted ajar. and the way you could hear him breath gently. both his hands rested on the pillow, next to his head. his short nails were painted hot pink, light purple and white.

you smiled and sat up slowly.

you heard him mumble "where you going?"

"i'm gonna make coffee. you want some?" you offered.

"no... i'm okay thank you." he said, his eyes still closed.

"you seem tired." you pointed out, still say on the bed.

"yeah... streamed a little later than usual." he said.

"oh ok." you smiled. you leant down, brushing his hair out of his face and kissed his forehead, before leaving the room to make coffee.

{a few hours later}

"hey karl?" you called him, as he sat next to you on the couch.

he paid no mind to you, focused on his phone.

"karl?" you said again.

"hmm?" he replied, his eyes still glued to his phone.

"do you wanna go out today? it seems nice. plus we haven't really spent much time together lately." you suggested.

"maybe later." he mumbled. still paying no attention to you.

you frowned. "ok."

{three days later}

"look karl. i'm just saying, you've been stuck at that bloody computer for most of the week. more than usual. you barely pay any attention to me." you say, a little annoyed at him.

he's spent most his time playing games with his friends and live streaming.

"y/n. i'm busy with all of this. i promise will go out soon. i can take you out somewhere. anywhere-"

"you've said everyday for past week and nothing has happened." you said, sighing. "i just feel like i'm not really apart of... anything really. i don't know."

"you know i'm busy. you do me a a lot to me, you do. you really do-"

"than take notice of me!" you raised your voice slightly. "the same thing everyday. i wake up, go downstairs and make coffee whilst your still in bed. you come down shortly after i go straight into your studio or whatever. and you stay in there all day."

"i'm sorry." he mumbled. "i really am. it's just my streaming and stuff-"

"what and that takes a whole day?" you said, a bit more sassy than intended.