Chapter ?

Michael's POV

Once Luke and Ashton had left I grabbed Calum's wrist and led him to the dressing room. When we had gotten there I pinned him against the wall and looked at him in the eye.

"You okay Cal?"

He looked down and looked as if he was going to cry. He shook his head and gave a shaky breath.

"I-its just... Those g-guys in the a-audience."

"Oh Cal, it's okay. Don't listen to them. They're just dick heads anyway. I love you, you know that, right?"

Calum gave a tiny smile and nodded.

"I love you so much Kitten, more than you will ever know."

"Trust me, I love you more."

"No, I do."

"You wanna bet?"

"Lets hear it."

I started to list off how far I would go for him.

"I would go to the moon for you. Through Saturns rings. Around each and every star and back down to Earth just to spend a little time with you. I would lose my eyesight to be able to hear your voice. I would lose my hearing to be able to look at you. I would cross the Earth eight times to be able to be with you for just eight minutes. I would do anything for you. Anything and everything. Thats how much I love you Calum Thomas Hood. Hopefully one day, Calum Thomas Clifford."

Calum was really crying now, but tears of joy this time. He threw his arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"I love you so fucking much Kitten. And yes, one day I will take your last name."

I smiled softly and picked up Calum. I set him down on the couch that was in the dressing room and laid next to him. I opened my arms.

"Cuddle?" I asked quietly. I didn't want to break the nice quietness.

He smiled and nodded, laying down next to me and putting his arms around me. I pulled him close so my head was resting on top of his.

"I really love this, just you and me together. Not necessarily having sex, although I do love that, but just whenever the two of us are alone together it just seems peaceful and perfect. You know?" He broke the silence after a few minutes.

"Yeah, I feel the same. It feels like we were kind of meant to be, not to sound cheesy."

He giggled, a blissful music to my ears.

"We are meant to be Michael."