Chapter 5

Luke's POV

Ashton and I were just minding our own business, walking back to the hotel room hand in hand. But when we opened the door, oh my God.

Michael and Calum were having sex.

Ashton screamed and I shut the door real quick. I had no interest in seeing any of that.

Calum opened the door and looked as if nothing was wrong.

"Hey mates, what's up?"

"What the fuck Calum. Don't try to cover up what you and Michael were just doing. Thank you for not doing it on my bed, by the way."

I let myself and Ashton in, and I saw Michael still trying to get his shirt back on.

Ashton groaned and said, "Oh my fucking God. Please guys, don't ever do that again without warning us first, okay?"

Michael rolled his eyes and looked down at the floor, obviously blushing.

"I'm going out. I'll be back." He huffed.

He slammed the door behind him. We were sitting in an uncomfortable silence until, "Jeez, what crawled up his butt and died." Ashton with another one of his inappropriate jokes. I still started to laugh.

"Really guys? You just have to pick this time to make a joke. Later guys." And with that, Calum was gone, probably trying to find Michael.

"Well now that they are gone, we can have some alone time." Ashton winked at me, and I felt myself start to blush.

Sorry guys for the short chapter and the lack of updates. But dont worry this is kind of a filler. Smut will be coming up dont worry 😏