Chapter 6

( WARNING: ok guys so there is smut in this so if you are a child and do not know what smut is, then you should probably not want to read this. You have been warned. )

Ashton's POV

We were finally alone. Thank God.

I pinned him against the wall, not kissing him but pressing our foreheads together. Luke reached up and put his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his hips, then pulled him as close as possible and crashed our lips together.

The kiss wasn't like the ones I was normally used to. This kiss was so rough and full of passion. He parted his lips, and I took the chance and slid my tongue in. I started to move my tongue around, and he moaned against it.

"Like that don't we?"

Luke just nodded his head in response. I started to move ourselves over to the bed, not breaking the kiss. He was unbuttoning my shirt and when he finally did he was sliding his hands up and down my sides. It drove me crazy, so I broke the kiss and pushed him onto the bed. He stared up at me, first looking at my face, then moved down to my chest, then moved down to my stomach, then finally set his eyes on my already bulging member.

Luke reached out for me so I climbed into the bed with him. He then started to palm me through my jeans. I whimpered at this, then I pulled him closer and took off his shirt too. I pulled mine off because it was just sitting on my shoulders, and I took them both and threw it to someplace in the room.

He stopped palming me and I whined. Luke looked up at me and smirked, then started to unbutton my jeans. I started to unbutton his too, not knowing what was going to happen next. But I took a chance to take over, and when we both had our pants off, I pulled him as close as I could and caused the friction we needed so badly.

Luke moaned so I put my mouth over to his to keep him quiet.

"Hush now Lukey, we don't want the entire hotel to hear us now do we? But when we get back to Sydney, we can be as loud as we want."

He didn't say anything again, just nodded. I pulled away from the kiss and started to move down his body, kissing every major part of his body. His jawline, his neck, his collarbone, the skin area of where his heart was, his belly button, and I made it to his bulge, hovering over it waiting to see if Luke will reject it.

He didn't do anything so I started to pull his boxers down. When I had, I looked at his member and moved my hand towards it. I pumped my hand, flicking my wrist to make it feel better for Luke. I looked up at him to see what he thought. His eyes were closed and he was moaning slightly.

"A-Ash, f-f-feels so g-good-d-d."

I smile, just for a moment, before putting his member into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it, and he moaned so loud I was afraid the hotel would hear us. But I didn't care anymore. I bobbed my head up and down and started to hum, knowing the vibrations would make him moan even louder. And, sure enough, he did.

"A-Ash-Ashton, I-I t-th-think I'm g-g-gonna c-come."

"I know baby, you can do it."

I continue humming against his member, keeping it going so he could come.

"A-Ash, D-d-daddy!" He moaned while coming inside me. I swallowed it all up though. The only thing that surprised me was the fact that he had called me Daddy. It turned me on a lot.

"Daddy, huh?"

Luke looked at the floor, blushing.

"Hey, it's okay. If it makes you feel better, calling me that turns me on a lot."

He giggled, which was a beautiful noise. I helped him get his clothes on and I put on my clothes.

Luke grabbed a tissue off of the shelf and helped me wipe the extra come off my face. He looked so perfect standing there, just right in front of me. I pulled him in close so our foreheads were touching.

"You taste really good."

"Oh my God Ashton."

We both laughed, and everything was simply perfect at that moment. But things like this don't last forever.