Chapter 2

Ashton's POV

God he is beautiful, with his small quiff, and the way he can play guitar. The only instrument that I can play is the drums, which is okay I guess. But today is the day I am going to ask him, or at least try to ask him.

"Hey, Luke,"

"Yeah Ash,"

"I was wondering if you could teach me how to play guitar?"

He looks confused for a second, probably wondering why I would ask him that.

"Of course, but on one occasion. You have to teach me how to play the drums." He says with a sort of smirk.

"Okay, when do we start then?"

"Right now." Luke starts pulling me to where our instruments are held and picks up a guitar.

"Okay, first things first, do you know how to play a simple tune, like Mary Bo Peep?"

"I have no clue."

"Well then, come here." He sits down, patting the space in front of him, in between his perfectly long legs. I sit down, my back to him, as he puts the guitar in front of me. He wraps his large arms around me to reach it.

"Lets start with a basic note," Luke says while grabbing my hands to place them on a certain spot on the neck. I almost start hyperventilating, he was so close to grabbing my wrists, which held the ugly white memories of my past, and unfortunately, present. Luke notices me tense up, and tries to relieve me of the pressure.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm right here."

I sniffle and turn around to look at him. He really is gorgeous. With his deep blue eyes, his blonde hair, he can't get more perfect then this. I just realize that he is staring just as intently at me. I think I am just imagining it, but I think I just saw his head move forward. I go with instinct and lean forward myself, just a little though. Now I know I'm not imagining it, he is moving forward. My heartbeat starts going so fast it feels like I'm running a marathon.

"Fuck it." Luke mumbles before grabbing my shirt and crashing our lips together. I grab the back of his head, me being in bliss at our moment. Luke pulls away, leaving me a little disappointed.

"What are we?" He asks before pecking my lips and moving down my jawline.

"Well, I hate to answer a question with another question, but there has been something I have been meaning to ask you." I close my eyes, hoping I wouldn't screw this up.

"Hmm?"

"Luke," I pull him away and look at him,

"Will you go on a date with me?"

He starts to smile, which makes me smile.

"You know I have been waiting for, like, forever to hear you ask me that? And yes, I will go on a date with you."

I smile and crash our lips together once more, this being the happiest moment I have had in a while. We just sat there, talking and slowly, I was falling more and more in love.