Chapter 8 ( i think lolzer )

Calum's POV

Ever since Michael and I decided to be official, we got closer. We cuddled more, on stage we were next to each other even more than before, and we were making a whole bunch of updates on Keek together as well. The fans were starting to notice this and Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram started to blow up with the hashtag #Malum. It was cute, every time I would see something that was tagged with that hashtag, I would blush and hope to God that not one of the boys saw.

By the time it was our one week anniversary, I noticed that Luke and Ashton were very close too, a lot closer than before. They cuddled too.

It wasn't until a few days after our 3rd year of officially being a band that Luke and Ashton walked up to us and said they have something to say. It was our day off and we were in the hotel room just hanging out.

"Um, guys, c-can we tell you something?" Ashton asked looking a little shy, which wasn't like him.

"Yeah of course, what's up?"

"Well, me and Luke have been wanting to tell you guys something for a while."

"Well just tell us already the suspense is killing me." Calum spoke up this time, a confused look on his face.

"Well, uh, Ashton and I are dating."
Luke said, turning bright red and looking at the floor. Me and Calum had the biggest smiles on our faces.

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled out, jumping to my feet and started a group hug.

"Y-you did?"

"Of course, it was kind of obvious. But that doesn't matter, I'm so happy for you! Oh my God I sound like a fangirl right now but you guys are kind of my otp."

They just smiled and Luke kissed Ashton on the cheek. They said that they wanted to go to their room so they could get some sleep. It was only 11:30 but I didn't say anything. Calum turned towards me a series look on his face.

"Are we ever going to tell them? Please Kitten I really want to and I know you do too."

"Listen Cal, I do, but I want it to be special... How about this, at our next concert, do you want to announce it then? Then all the fans will know, and Luke and Ashton."

Calum smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You're a genius, an idiot, yet a genius. Oh and did you mean it when you said that Lashton is your otp?"

"Course not baby, Malum will always be my otp."

He pulled me in, finally connecting our lips. It wasn't a heated, or rough kiss, but a slow one, filled with so much passion and love that I thought I might pass out at how cliche this was. But it was perfect, he was perfect, everything was perfect. But all good things don't last forever.