Chapter 4

[Calum's POV]

We had just gotten back to the hotel from band practice and Ashton and Luke went out. They had been acting suspicious lately, but not too much, so I didn't stick my nose in their business.

Michael and I were alone in the hotel room, Michael on Twitter. I'm looking over at him, taking in every detail about him. From his red hair to his eyebrow piercing to his black skinny jeans to his black Converse. I look at his eyes, a beautiful shade of blue and green. I realize that I want him now more than I ever have. I start to move to him, and he looks up, a little surprised.

I push him against the wall and start kissing him. He kisses me back, a faint smile playing on his lips. His lips move toward my neck, gently sucking it.

"Ugh, it's getting hot in here." Michael says before tugging my shirt off. He somehow gets my pants off too. He hasn't taken off any clothing, so I tug off his pants. I lead him over to the bed and lay the both of us down. I start to pull off his boxers and he smirks.

"Eager are we?"

"Shut up Clifford."

I feel like something is about to happen. All of our clothes are off, and we have been making out for a good 20 minutes. He reaches his hand down to touch my stuff. The sucky thing is, the door just opened, and I heard the unmistakable screech of Ashton Fucking Irwin.