Haute Camp-Ture

Marla: Welcome to Playa des Losers. The all-inclusive luxury resort where our sent after being brutally voted out of the game to lick their wounds and accept their fate as reality show has-beens. When we are down to the two final competitors, their fate will be in the hands of these twenty nine losers! However, 10 of them not coming back because of being disqualified and was jailed overnight. Now let's go back to nineteen more.

Sadie: [sighs] He is so cute! Ah! [splash]

Noah: Get my shirt wet, why don't you?

Sadie: [giggles] Sorry, Noah! Whoo! You guys should come in, it's so nice! Ow! Something bit me!

Katie: [gasps] Was it a shark?

Noah: Sharks don't swim in chlorinated water, brainiac.

Sadie: Noah's right. Besides, I think I saw the sharks getting seaweed mud wraps.

Cheyenne: Next thing you know, Beth does that. After that she is intoxicated.

Katie: If it wasn't a shark, what was it?

Izzy: [chuckles] Sorry about that. I just had the urge to bite something. Have you ever felt that? Like you just have to sink your teeth into something? Maybe that's how sharks feel, huh?

Dallas: Sorry, Izzy, you're too talented.

Izzy: Okay, bye!

Marla: As you can see, our campers have made themselves comfortable here at our luxury resort. Looks like Geoff and Bridgette are happy to be reunited.

Geoff: Dude! This resort is off the charts!

Trent: Can you believe this place is right around the corner from that crappy campground?

DJ: Now this is what I'm talking about. I could hang here for a while.

DJ: Oh no! Bunny!

Cody: After I got my body cast off and the stitches removed, I started to realize, this place is pretty sweet!

Trent: Yo, Cody! Need some sunscreen? You're looking a bit pink, dude!

Cody: No thanks! I'm trying to get a tan! It attracts the ladies!

Lindsay: I love being a loser! This is so much more my style. If I'd known how phat this place was, I would've gotten my butt kicked off in the first episode. Plus, now Tyler and I can hang out. Which one's Tyler?

Dallas: He's right here, Lindsay, Cheyenne and I had a great time.

Ezekiel: Yo, yo dawg! Check it out! Being famous is totally changed my life. I'm just kicking it, yo. Got me some fly bling, too. You like?

Izzy: [coughs] Look! Someone's bikini bottom!

Katie: I think that's yours, Izzy.

Izzy: Oh crap, it is.

Courtney: I don't care how nice this place is, I'm not supposed to be here. After I was kicked off, I found out exactly what went on the night I was eliminated. It was all Harold's fault! I should be in the final five right now!

Maverine: No you're not, you're still eliminated and you need to stay here until the winner is pick.

Courtney: Fish paste, Maverine. When I find that little twerp, I'm gonna grab hold of him, and wring his skinny, awkward little neck! You hear me, Harold? I know you're hiding around here somewhere! He has to come out sometime. And when he does, he's going to get it.

Harold: Okay. I guess what I did to Courtney was pretty heinous. It's just that Duncan wouldn't stop bugging me and stuff. But I'm so starving. This bites!