The Sucky Outdoors

Marla: Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive. All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility! Well, off you go!

After Owen tells his story, Bridgette nearly dies of the fire, but the rock burns the tent. Minutes later, the rain started to pour, the next day...

Maverine: Uh uh uh uh. Not so fast, ladies! It seems that my team are missing a few fish.

Courtney: Oh, you mean Katie and Sadie? I'm pretty sure they got eaten by wolves last night.

Duncan: Darn shame.

Maverine: All right, my team. One of your fishy butts is going home.

Marla: My team, you're going on an all-expense paid trip to... the pro football hall of fame!

Later that night...

Maverine: You've all cast your votes The camper who does not receive a marshmallow must immediately hit The Hall of Shame, grab the Boat of Losers, and get the heck outta here. And you can't come back. Ever. Now. I can see you're all tired, so tonight, I'll just throw them to you. Savvy? Courtney, Duncan, Bridgette, DJ, Harold, Geoff, Tyler, Ladies. This is the final marshmallow of the evening. Sadie.

Sadie: No! Why Katie? Why her?!

Katie: It's so unfair!

Sadie: I so can't do this! I've never been anywhere without Katie! We have to be together or I'll totally die!

Katie: Sadie, listen to me. You can do this. You are strong and beautiful, and like, maybe even smarter than me. And plus, you're like, the funniest girl I know. You have to do it for both of us!

Sadie: [crying] I miss you already!

Katie: [huffs] I miss you more!

Sadie: No, I miss you more!

Katie: No way! I totally miss you more!

Sadie: I miss you infinitely more! Bye!

Marla: So Sadie's safe, Dan, welcome board.

Dan F.: Thanks for reminding me that.

Marla: And Jackie go home.

Jackie S.: Look, I got a wife Annie and two sons, all I think about Katie was really nice to each other.

Marla: Okay.