Brunch of Disgustingness

Trent: What? No breakfast?

Marla: Oh, don't worry bro. There will be plenty of food later on.

Leshawna: What are you two bozos so giggly about?

Marla: Congratulations to the remaining ten campers for reaching the halfway mark in the competition! You'll all be on the jury for the final episode.

Geoff: We got the power! Yeah!

Maverine: The two teams will become one next week. But first, all the girls will be moved to Marla's cabin and all the guys will stay in my cabin. This week's challenge is as old as history itself. A battle of the sexes.

Marla: After everyone is settled in, I'll announce the challenge. And then, you'll have an uh... bite to eat.

Maverine: Ready for a little good news? This week, no one will be kicked off.

Marla: It's all for reward and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move!

One hour later...

Marla: It's time for today's challenge!

Leshawna: Uh, where's breakfast at?

Marla: We don't have breakfast here.

Heather: Stop doing that!

Marla: Heather, will you shut up, I'm trying to think of something. Let's just tell them... Today's challenge is... The Brunch of Disgustingness! You'll be getting a nine-course meal. Each member of each team must finish each dish. You will not know if the next dish is grosser than the last, not as gross, or just as gross. Just that it'll likely be... gross.

Maverine: The winning team spends two days at a local five-star resort where they'll be pampered, eat gourmet nosh, and be given antibiotics against anything they may have caught while participating in this challenge! The losing team will go hungry tonight and spend the next two days here with Chef.

Marla: Let's begin the challenge! First... Some Hors D'oeuvres.

Owen: Haha, all right! Meatballs! Bring it on!

Marla: Well, technically, you're right, Owen. But these are kinda special.

Chef: It's beef testicle bourguignon.

Owen: [mouth full] Testicles? [vomits]

Maverine: Chef, clean D.J. up, we got a lot of work to do.

Geoff: Oh, I don't know if I can do this to my bovine brother.

Marla: Geoff, it's bourguignon.

Maverine: Well, looks like the guys lost this round. The first challenge goes to be female campers.

As Geoff and Duncan argues...

Maverine: Are we here to argue, or are we here to eat a series of revolting meals?!

Duncan: All right.

Geoff: Fine.

Duncan: Sorry, man.

Geoff: Sorry 'bout that, dude.

Marla: The score now stands at one for the girls and zero for the guys! And now, the next course in... The Brunch of Disgustingness! You guys like pizza?

Owen: I could eat pizza any time with anything on it!

Marla: Anything? How about live grasshopper pizza with tangy jellyfish sauce and live anchovies?

As Trent got sick eating pizza...

Maverine: The winners of this round... are the guys!

Marla: All right, who's ready for the third course? Spaghetti! Well, actually, Earthworms covered in snail slime sauce and hairballs.

Minutes later...

Maverine: And once again, the winners are the guys!

Marla: All right everybody. Time for course number four. No nine-course meal would be complete without soup. Today's special is French Bunyon soup with hangnail crackers.

Minutes later...

Marla: The girls win again! The score's now tied up at two. Only five more courses left. Bon appetit!

As four more courses left before the final food...

Marla: Wow, it's still tied up. We're down to the last course in the challenge. It's delicious dolphin wieners. Hot dogs made of dolphin.

After all of the campers had enough of eating hot dog dolphin...

Marla: Okay, enough. We'll solve this by having an eat-off. The one who can drink the most shot glasses of fresh, delicious blended cockroach will be the winner. This unlikely satisfying blend of eight different cockroaches is vitamin rich for your balanced lifestyle. On your mark, get set, go!

After LeShawna and Owen drinks...

Marla: Owen wins! The guys are the big winners today. And the girls go their separate ways. Two definitive cliques have been cemented. For now.