03 how you like it?

"Tell me babe, how you like it?"

-

My eyes slowly opened by itself when I felt the sunlight radiates to my face directly. I quickly sit, rubbing my eyes lazily. But the sudden pain on my lower stomach interrupted my action, and I bend down stupidly as if the pain will disappear magically.

Jeez, it really hurts. Why is it so hurt? I thought I was on my period but there was no sign of blood on the white mattress. I sighed, softly rubbing my stomach in circle motion.

A sudden realisation hit me like a truck.

Wait. Where am I?

What happen last night?

I look at myself and noticed the white shirt I was wearing now are not mine and it's obviously bigger than me. Not to mention I was wearing nothing on the bottom, my thigh was covered with red marks.

Hickeys?

A loud gasp escaped from my mouth as I recall the last night event. My eyes widened in disbelief and I could feel blood rushing through my face.

I can't believe I lost my control! How did I ended up giving myself with a stranger?! The last thing I remember I was already between his arm, already submitting myself to the person, and I kissed him back hungrily.

"AAAAAAA!"

I scream (more like whining) in embarrassment.

Without any warning or even the sound of a door bell, the door suddenly opened revealing a very good looking man with dyed dark blue hair holding a plastic bags on his hand. I can't help but blush even more, felt like I will pass out in any second now.

Is this the man I made love with?

"Ouh you're awake. Good morning. How are you?"

The man broke the glass of silence. He nervously rub his neck after he closed the door behind his back. After calming myself, I took the courage to answer his question. "Good morning too. And I guess I'm good?" I awkwardly laugh. The taller look at me with one brow raised.

"I bought pain killers. I know, I must have hurt you and maybe this pain killers will help you. And I thought, maybe we could go out for lunch? As a sorry for not controlling myself last night." He gave a reassuring smile and he didn't know how much it affected me. My heart melted at his kind heart.

Huh, what am I thinking? He did this only for the one night stand. Not because he likes you.

"It's okay, I- I guess you also can put the blame on me too. I was really... really drunk last night." I replied, trying my best not to make him feel bad. He only nodded in response.

Both of us went silence, only the sound of busy streets can be heard. I look at him, which is a wrong move and looked away after meeting his eyes for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

He scoffed, "Wow, you already forgot my name? Were you that drunk last night?"

I can't believe he just laugh at me. "I guess so?"

"Well, you were screaming my name so loud last night, I thought you would remember me the next morning but I guess no-"

I throw the white pillow I hugged a while ago at him. For sure, I'm a blushing mess now.

"I-it's not the right time to joke about it!" I stuttered as my lips were shaking. He let out a louder laugh. And I swear, I just heard him called me cute.