11 you don't know

'Y/N

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard flight 4C7 with service from South Korea to China. We are currently second in line to take off approximately in 8 minutes time. We ask you to fasten your seatbelts... "

I sighed in discomfort. The airport is indeed very noisy which is completely normal. It takes a long time to complete the whole flight process especially the metal detector section. It's exhausting. Standing and waiting unexpectedly is TIRING.

I put my head on Kun's shoulder, spacing out.

"Are you tired?"

Kun ask sounded worry. I raised my head to look at his face and nodded. "Yeah but it's okay."

My body froze as his face suddenly went closer to mine. I look away facing the window almost immediately.

"You can sleep during the flight. It takes 1 hour to get there." He said, smiling, as his hand travelled to the seatbelt securing it safely on my waist. I blushed and nodded again in response, too shy to speak.

I honestly thought he was going to do something else.

"Aren't you hungry?" He sat back on his seat, adjusting his own seatbelt which made me frowned.

"No. Not yet. I'm still full from breakfast earlier."

Now the man frowned, "that's really weird. Is there any food you craved for? We can get it once we landed."

I smiled and shakes my head. "Not now Kun. I'm just tired."

"If you say so."

As the man finally stop asking, something crossed my mind.

"Uhm, Kun?"

"Yes?" Kun responded in whisper.

"Can we get an ice cream later?"

.

After an hour on the plane, we finally reached our destination safely and I feel very grateful. It was a surprise I didn't fall asleep even for a minute during the flight while I was feeling very tired. It is different than I expected. Instead of me who fall asleep, it turned out that Kun was the one who pass out peacefully by my side. The plot twist where I'm the one who wake him up.

We took our luggage and all of our belongings on the baggage claim area and waited on the concourses. Kun told me someone will pick us up so we don't have to take the cabs. After another minutes of waiting, a car that Kun seems to be familiar with arrived and he waved at the direction.

Shocked is an understatement.

I was awestruck after seeing the car approaching us. It look so luxury compared to Kun's Toyota black car back in Korea. If I'm not wrong, the car brand is Porsche and not to mention the colour is rose gold, very shiny. I'm not the only one who eyes wide opened here, everyone on the side walk locked their eyes to our direction. The driver greeted Kun in a language that I recognize and took our baggage, putting it in on the hood of the car. And why did he bow to Kun?

This makes me wonder if Kun comes from a rich family. I need to know more about him.

The journey to our next destination was quite. I didn't even notice I was spacing out the whole time not until Kun greeted me.