07 come closer

'Qian Kun

"Kun are you done with your work? You have been here since this morning."

I look up to see my co-workers: one of the song writer standing with a coffee on his hand. I chuckled. "Yeah I'm done for now. Just needed to email it to the CEO." I said while stretching my sore body.

"That was fast tho."

"Well, I heard the group will be having a full album later... so I had to be fast."

The group called Dream (a/n: without Mark ㅠ^ㅠ), under SM entertainment will be having a comeback next month. They need some of samples for their b-sides. I was hoping my song to be the main track of the album because this collaboration is really special to me. This is the chance for me to show my talents to the world. But unfortunately, the main track was already recorded.

He patted my back. "Okay, see you later. You should go home now and take some rest."

"Wait Yuta."

"What?"

I rubbed my neck awkwardly and was about to tell him my problem. But I regret my decision and now Yuta is waiting for my answer. I do need someone to talk about this, I need to know other people opinions.

But he has nothing to do with this. Maybe I shouldn't tell him.

"Nevermind, you can go."

The blonde Japanese frowned. "Listen Kun, I know there's something bothers you. You can always share your problem with me. I'm willing to help you, or maybe I could give you some encouragement. I am your friend, and your co-workers anyways." I smiled at the warm feeling.

"Of course, but maybe next time. Thanks by the way."

He nodded his head in agreement. "I understand. I'm going home now, see you later."

I hugged the Japanese as a goodbye. Not long after the other disappeared, I went straight to the parking lot, drove the precious car to my home leaving the tall building behind.

I should be back at my birth country next week.

It's my father's birthday.

To be honest, I don't want to visit him. It will just caused a fight. But somehow magic happens, he is the one who invited me this year which is really rare. He doesn't even like me. Things like this usually happen when he has special occasion. So as an obedient and a curious child, I will visit him this year. What if he suddenly give me some of his money? That would be good right?

I was deep in thought. I didn't even realised I already reached my apartment. I quickly went inside not wasting any time. I took a quick shower and put on my shorts, not even bother to put my shirt on.

I'm single anyways.

Now that I mentioned that, I'm technically not single anymore. I'm a father now. I impregnated a girl and she is now carrying the baby for 1 month. It was weeks ago when Y/N spilled the news to me.

"Give me sometimes to think. I will think about how to fix this."

And thankfully, she did gave me some times. I appreciated her a lot. I still remember how she broke into tears back there. All I could do is give her a hug and comforts.

Y/N is such a nice and matured girl despite her age, she is younger than me. I feel like an asshole for treating her like this. She must be waiting for answers and I know, waiting is tiring.

It's not like I fully ignored her, we did talk on the phone for some reasons and almost everyday. We mostly talk about our days, we never bought the topic.