04 the way you talk

'Y/N

"Can I have your number?"

It took me seconds to finally realized his question.

"Eh? For what?"

"You know... I still haven't bring you for lunch. Maybe we can hang out again next time."

I smiled at the idea of hanging out again.

I grabbed my phone and opened the note app- which is where I saved my phone number- giving it to Kun afterwards. He silently copies it.

"Okay done." He smiled and turned off his phone.

I closed the door and watch him leave.

"See you again Y/N."

-

It's been 3 weeks since I met Kun. He haven't message or called me until now. I waited for him everyday, but there was no sign of him contacting me.

I should have asked for his number too that day, then I wouldn't be waiting for him like this. I regret my life decision. I'm giving myself a false hope and it hurts.

I deeply sighed as I turned off my laptop, not forgetting to save all the students data files before clicking the 'power off' button. The days are quite busy this week since the first period of exams started. I have been busy marking all the papers and gave the students some works so they can review it.

Without wasting my time, I jumped to my bed, burying my face onto the pillow I hugged.

("I will be there for you forever...")

Well, well where are you know, Jung Jaehyun? I wonder what were you doing since the day we broke up.

Is she still with you? Are you guys happy there while I'm suffering here? Did you finally moved on from me? Did you forget about me? How did you forget about me that easily?

Why did you faked your love to me?

"Please... I need answers..." I cried out, sobbing harshly, sadly knowing no one will reach me. Even my mom, my brother, and my friends. They couldn't help me. I love him, I love him so much at some point I started to hate him miserably. I want to forget all the painful memories. Will there be someone who can replace him?

Kun.

I thought you will be the one- the new one. What did I do until hope decided to gave me a fake happiness? Or was it just me, stupidly having this little hope after that one night stand. I might be already forgotten, I mean who am I? We were nothing.

"I really need to stop talking to myself. I'm getting crazier." I laugh, laughing at my dumb myself. This slowly becoming a habit and to be honest, it worries me.

I look at the time and it shows 11 past morning. I decided to let all the sad feelings drag me to sleep and it actually helped me.

.

"Good morning my lil sis."

I smiled as the voice greeted my morning.

"Good morning too John. And good morning mom." I took a sit next to Johnny. He handed me a plate with bear shaped pancake and some fruits on top of it.