06 into me

'Y/N

A/N:
drama alert

"Did you crave any of food these past weeks?"

I shooked my head in confirmation. The female doctor are currently asking me some question about my health.

"How about touch?"

I look at the doctor surprised. "What do you mean?"

"Pregnant craves aren't only specifically to foods. It also could be craving for love. Your hormones can be unstable sometimes." I had to lower my head to hide my blush- feeling all shy. I did craves for love so I nodded as a yes.

"Be careful, it is bad for the baby. You might started to throw tantrums later." The doctor chuckled. I only smiled at her, not having the feel to laugh.

The doctor leaves, which replaced with my older brother. Instead of getting inside the room, he stood infront of the door- resting his shoulder on the door frame with his hand folded on his chest.

"So, when are you meeting him?"

I frowned.

Yes, I told them about the night. I don't want to bring Kun into this mess, even if he is the father of this sudden child. I'm one-hundred percent sure, Kun is the father. No doubt. He is the only one I made love with this past weeks.

"I... I have a date with him tomorrow."

Johnny rose his brows.

"Ouh, so you were dating him? Never thought my younger sister is a whore."

I widened my eyes. "I- that's not what I meant! We are nothing! It's just, he invited me to lunch tomorrow. That's it."

I was hurt by his word. How could him calling me that? How dare him calling me a whore? My older brother doesn't even spare a look at me. As if he somehow already disowned me.

Johnny finally look at me as I sniffed, noticing the tears perked on the corner of my eyes. He sighed and walk closer to me. The older guided my head to his stomach as he was still standing- bend down a little to hug me "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that." I wrapped my hand around his waist and snuggled closer.

"I'm not a w-whore. How could you.."The tears betrayed me and start flowing over my cheek.

"I know Y/N. Don't cry please I- I'm very sorry."

"Y/N."

The voice made both of us pulled away. A familiar figure stood infront of the door, holding a paper bag. I smiled at the male weakly, "Hi Taeil."

"Y/N are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine-"

"Taeil we need to talk." The seriousness in Johnny's voice shocked both me and Taeil.

"What is it Johnny?" Taeil answered, also turned serious.

"Did you set my sister up?" I look at Johnny and 'surprised' is an understatement. I murmured him a stop but he chose to ignore me.