chapter 3 my rage for my inner love for you.

we meet again but this time...alone

when i woke up i heard soft voices. ''night leo...guys are you guys ok'' my vision was blurry as i slowly open my eyes to see...raph. ''guys night leo you guys ok wake up'' raph seemed worried for the both of us. ''r-raph...'' i turn my head slightly to see him smiling. but it was a small one. ''can you hear me.'' he asked. ''y-yea....'' raph looked around. so did i but he didn't have the last two with him. 

so it was the boys and i. i can feel both the boys love and care for me. it was strong and loving. ''who did this to you guys'' he asked and i remember the tiger his name. ''some bitch name tiger claw'' i said in pain. ''im takin you to your home leo to'' raph picked us up and i felt a blush form on my face. leo was in his arms while i was on his back.

 i slipped off and i hit the ground. ''night you ok'' raph asked. he set leo down and placed me on top. oh come on really dude you place me on top of leo you have two shoulders dude. he picks leo up and my head dangles next to leo's face. we were both in pain. i felt leo's arms around me to hold me. 

i blushed a little more. raph was able to track my house and he took us there. but that took awhile because once we enter my room my dogs came in and they bark at the turtles. my eyes open a little when i see my dogs. ''guys stop there my friends chill go get outta here unless your going to help me'' i said as my dogs growl. they sat down and my blue nose pit bull puts me on his back then takes me to my bed. my huskies push raph to fallow my pit bull. leo was set down next to me and my huskies ran around my room. 

they pull out a box as i lie there next to leo. ''ace heal leave raph alone'' i said as ace was growling at raph to keep away from me. ace runs over to me and he lies down next to me. my blue and white huskie brings me a bottle and it had a green glow inside with glitter inside it. i drink it and i was healing. when i was healed i heal leo. my eyes change as i hide it from raph. when leo was healed he sat up and he looked around. my room was dark. 

''what happened'' leo asked, ''remember that tiger claw guy'' i said with a straight face. ''that stupid cat'' leo mutters as i did the same. ''boys out girls your in charge go out'' i got off my bed and my dogs ran out of my room to guard the house.

 ''who are they'' raph asked. ''my dogs ace dagger booker then my two females Alana and dove'' i answer as i change cloths sense my room had no lights they cant see me changing. ''why is it so dark in here'' ''turn on any lights and i will beat you worse then that tiger guy'' i said with a straight face. once i was changed my dogs came into the room. 

''ok let's go'' i said sheathing my swords. ''go where'' ''im taking you home'' i said and my dogs got out onto the rooftops. i fallow them and raph then leo fallow. i locked up my window then we walk on the rooftops. ''so what happened to ya guys you were gone for awhile'' raph asked as my dogs walk in front of us. ''some mutant tiger beat the hell out of us when we were hanging out we tried to beat him but he got to us first'' leo said with a tone as i stand and walk in between leo and raph. my hands were in fists as we walk. 

''no wonder i found scratch marks on your shell'' raph says to leo. ''he did the same to me'' i roll up my left sleeve and i saw a scar with three scratch marks. ''that looks bad'' they said. ''not really its just a scar now'' i said as i continue to walk with them. minutes later we were stopped by the same mutant. ''shit not you again'' i pull out my sword as leo did the same raph snatch up his sais. my dogs got in front of us growling. ''boys stand down girls easy'' i said as my dogs got ready to pounce. ''i was looking for you child and look you brought me turtles'' tiger claw said as we glare at him. 

''i didn't bring you shit tiger claw stay away from us'' i barked. raph looked at me confusedly but i didn't care its not time to tell him yet. ''surrender now child or face your death with the turtles'' tiger claw growls. my dogs got angry. ''yeah sure like i surrender to you and your kraang dream on fat ass'' my eyes change to red as tiger claw lunged at us.