chapter 10 leo and raph gone

''don't enter my room again when im sleeping or i sleep in raph's room your lucky'' i got up and i walk into the kitchen to get some water. i wasn't mad at him because he had sex with me i was mad because he came into my room to get pay back on me, that and he woke me up at four in the marrin. i grab some water and i walk to the dojo. i got my gloves on and i started taking out my rage starting to build up inside. 

after ten to twenty minutes raph comes in and he hugs me. ''hey....you ok'' he asked as he stands behind me. ''i am now'' i said as i put a hole in the punch bag. ''dammit now i gotta fix it'' i mutter as i sigh. raph turns me to face him and he kissed my head. ''let me guess leo got pay back on ya'' he said and i nod. ''remind me to put a lock on my door.'' i said and he laugh a little. ''you get over it'' he said and i hug him. 

''come on let's go eat'' he grabs my hand and we went to the kitchen there i saw everyone there already eating. we sat down and i ate rather fast because i had to get to school. ''gotta go bye'' i kiss raph then i grab my stuff. i had already gotten ready so i ran off. ''bye night have a good day'' mom shouts. ''i will bye'' i dash down the tunnels and i got to the surface to see Casey and April. ''oh there you are we were just about to come get you'' ''yeah well i got here first lets go'' i cover the sewer and we ran to school.

i had my special blades on me today.

i just found this off the internet but this is her blades in the story

''ok anyone want coffee'' Casey asked. ''i do'' ''no thank you Casey'' April said as she stuck her tongue out at the coffee. ''here you go night'' ''thank you case'' he hands me a cup and we got some snakes for lunch hour. we got to school and we didn't need to take a test i thought we did but i guess not. all we did was go to a prep rally for the day. it sucked because there annoying.

Time Skip To The Night

when it was dark out i was on my way home i was driving from the garage because of work and when i when i stop at a red light i got call. it was the Jumanji original theme. my eye shift over at the phone and i see...casey face. i push the green button. ''yo case what's up im drivin right now'' ''WELL YOU MIGHT WANNA DRIVE TO TCRI SHREDDER HAS LEO AND RAPH THERE GONE'' 

''WHAT HOW'' I sped past the light and i was going at top speed. ''i don't know we were fighting the kraang then when we were hit out of no where some girl and it wasn't karai it was some other girl it wasn't Shinigami either we need your help there's still more kraang and there kicking our ass'' 

casey said really worried. ''are you on the streets or the rooftops'' ''the ground where on the street'' ''im on my way with the crew right now hold on dude how far are you'' ''were are you'' ''im still pretty close to the garage'' ''were half an hour away from you'' ''give me twenty ill be there time me Jones'' 

i hung up and my eyes were in flames. ''GUYS FALLOW ME CASE AND THE OTHERS ARE BEING ATTACKED GET ME EVERY RACER NEAR BY THEM AND US GO MOVE IT'' i yell out my window as i dash down the streets going at now 300 mph in my other car.