chapter 9 girls night out

''Aprils looking forward for you to go on this girls night out ya know'' he said as he sat on the chair. ''yea i know.....i still don't know if its a good idea'' i said looking at the ground just then before someone can knock i open the door there stands raph. ''just come in i felt your presents by the door'' i said and he came in. ''let me guess Aprils waiting for me huh'' i said with wonder.

raph nods and leo looked at me. *sigh* i know im not getting out of this one....fuck'' i mutter and groan. i un fold my arms then i grab a duffel bag a small one and i found my blades and my money. ''why do you need that your only goin out with April and the girls'' ''because i don't know what's goin to happen so im just being me'' raph and i say. when i change my shirt and my leather gloves i put the bag on my shoulder. 

''why cant i just be with the guys instead. i thought. i kiss them both and i left. i walk out the hall way and i see April by the gates. ''hey your coming'' ''i don't see why im not gettin outta this'' i said holding out my arms as i walk up to her. ''great ok guys night and i are going out have fun with out us'' April said putting her hands on my shoulders. *growling because of tonight* ''ok bye you girls have fun'' ''oh believe me we will'' ''KILL ME NOW I DON'T WANNA GO'' i groan and i hear the boys laughing. 

''clam down night this will be fun and good for you ill teach you to be a girl'' April said as she had her arm around me and as we walk in the tunnels i had a feelin this was going to be somethin i never want to do after tonight. when we got to April's apartment her aunt called the rest of the girls and i had my red hood up with my mask still on.

 i swear if i have to remove my mask im not goin to go out again. ''so when the girls get here were going straight to the mall wont that be fun'' ''the only fun thing about this Ape is that im going to not talk with the other females'' i sat in a blue chair with my right foot on the edge and my right arm resting in my knee

as my other arm rests on top of my right arm and my wrist dangles over my knee as my left foot was on the ground, i held a fixed blade in my right hand. 

i press the tip of my blade on my shin and i twirl it slowly as i glare at her

i press the tip of my blade on my shin and i twirl it slowly as i glare at her. ''why are you so down on this tonight will be the best night ever think about it no boys to annoy us no sweaty scent when they return from patrol and think of it you don't have to hear leo and raph argue about ya'' 

i blush under my mask but i kept a straight face. ''this is a stupid idea i have to mingle with other girls Ape'' i said and she looked at me raising an eyebrow. i did the same. ''trust me it'll be fun with the guys ok'' i look at the window knowing the guys were there. 

''whatever'' i got up and i go over to the window. ''where are you going'' ''ill be on the roof when the girls come i guess ill come back inside'' i open the window then i kicked it shut gently when i got out then i climb in the fire escape. *this stupid girls night out is stupid to me i don't want to be here right now.....* ''i rather be with the guys this is more stupid when first started being on the run good thing i brought my car so i can just go.'' i look over the edge to see my car.