chapter 8 love will keep us together

''STAY AWAY FROM ME AND DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN'' i beat the crap out of him then i put him in a dumpster. placing two heavy cans on the top i blocked him in. i kicked the dumpster. ''asshole'' i mutter as i picked up the food. i open the door and i hand the food to raph. ''here you guys start eating and don't make a mess mikey'' ''yeah'' ''im lookin at you when i mean don't make a mess'' ''ok'' they began to eat as i drive home.

i got to the lair and i park the car next to the shell-razor. we got out and my mother saw me a little annoyed and mad. ''night'' i grab my bag and i slam the door to my new room so i can change.

 when i came out i was in black jeans a red sleeveless hood a blue tight shirt with my white sneakers. ''night may i speak with you'' my mother ask and i pop my knuckles as we made our way to the dojo. as she sat on the floor i held up my fists and i started taking my rage and annoyance out on the bag. 

i had my gloves on.

''why are you so upset'' she asked as i punch so many times

''why are you so upset'' she asked as i punch so many times. ''fucken Damon showed up at the docks when we were hanging out when i got the guys in the car i was going to leave but then i saw him watching us. he was so fucken irritating he pissed me off the second he opened his damn mouth then i was almost attacked when i brought back food for the boys witch pissed me off even more'' i explain with anger in my tone.

i punched so hard i heard a tear in it. that's when i stopped so i can cool off. ''night just because he showed up doesn't mean you had to fight him'' ''i didn't i got ready to but then i accidently fire bended in font of him'' ''you what'' 

''im mad at myself for doing it so if im grounded i understand that look i don't know what came over me but when he just showed up...i remember the pain he caused me the pain came back to me when i felt him watching me when i was going into the car....all that time and i nearly killed him and he still comes back....i thought he never mess with me again....turns out im wrong''   

i look down as i throw my arms down and my gloves came off. i kicked them away and they hit the wall. ''night...'' ''i need to go for a drive ill be late see you in the marring mom'' i walk out the dojo as i put my sheath on my thigh then i sheathed my blade. 

i grab my keys and i pass by raph and leo. ''night...'' ''ill be back later see ya'' i held up my arm as i gently shove leo aside then i got in my car. i drive away when i heard them. driving in the city as i hear the cars drivin by the people of the city. i pull up to a garage and i backed inside. 

the garage door closes and i hear some racers workin on some cars and some drinkin soda. ''yo night what are ya doin here so late'' one guy asked as i step out the car. i tossed my phone wallet and keys on the counter. ''ill be in the training room if ya need me for somethin important im not in the mood'' i said as i walk passed a few girls and guys. i walk in the room and i see weights everywhere a treadmills a few punch bags some artery targets and some gun shot target to practice shooting.