chapter 5 i love you both the same

between them when they ask me what will i tell them, im torn between you two i love the same way but i cant choose because your both just cute and lovey UGH this love stuff is really creeping me out.

but the one question remains unanswered....who will i end up with.*

Leonardo's pov

night was leaving the dojo as my heart was racing. how did she do that so fast. i know for a fact she did not learn that from her mother. is there something she's not telling me. somethings up with her and im going to find out what it is. after training we started to play games with night. night is turning 16 and i got her a necklace

 but sense raph thought to get the same thing as me i thought i should take her out for dinner. when she recovers from her injuries i plan on asking her to come with me to the docks and i wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend. 

i really like night she's so pretty sure she dresses like a punk and she covers her face with a mask but she looks so good like that. she's a skilled fighter she trains all the time like i do and she into some of the things i like. i wonder why she hides her face from us. she has nothing to worry about i mean were not going to tell anyone her identity. she she wore it so the kraang cant track her and they cant Identifier her but yet she looks so cute. 

today she had blue ripped up jeans red sip on shoes and a red jacket like red. think raph's color mask color red. underneath was her wraps. i sat on the couch and all i thought about was her. i really want to be with her. she's just to loving and caring. i cant stop thinking about her. i need some air. i got my swords and i started walking out the lair. 

''hey leo where you going were going to sing happy birthday in two hours.'' mikey says as he skates around me. ''i-i uh...need some air ill be back before you sing happy birthday ok'' i answer and i left. its hard not to think about night. but why do they call her night. what's her name. who is she. what does she really look like. what is she hiding from me.

 so many questions flow through my mind as i got on the rooftops. it was dark out so i cant be seen. i took a walk around the city. thinking about night was impossible. she's so pretty even with that mask on her eyes change color its the best thing about night. i winder if she likes me back. wait no she cant like me im a mutant and well....she's human. 

there's no way she like me the i like her. she's so pretty. night was always on my mind ever sense we first met the way she fought when we were on patrol the way she can fight while working on something else she can shoot at anything with out looking. she's so good with guns. she can even clean them blind folded. she can do so much more then just fight.

 its all just so....so addictive. everything about her is what makes me like her. the way she fights the way she trains the way she fires her guns. she's just.....AMAZING. *sigh* i wish she can like me back or i least think she will. i really hope she does. 

after about half an hour i was cornered as i was fighting the kraang. i thought i was dead until i saw a sai fly at one of the robots and my brother comes down. ''hey fearless need a hand'' raph says as he grins. ''what are you doing at here i thought you were at home'' ''i was until mikey pissed me off and i stormed off like always.'' he lies as we fight the kraang together. 

 ''so why are you up here'' he asked as we were back to back. ''i uhh needed some air'' i said honestly. we took out as much as we could until we were starting to lose and we were on the ground. we were going to die for a second until i see someone walking over to the kraang. ''HEY DON'T YOU KNOW ITS RUDE TO FIGHT WITHOUT SOMEONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY FIGHT YOU ONE ON ONE'' our eyes widen as we see....night.