chapter 7 love is everything

''were sorry we were fighting over you'' leo said. i blush but i pull away. ''no need for it i didn't mind it at all anyways'' i said and they smile. i grab my bag then i took there hands. ''huh'' they look at me and i smile. ''i honestly don't care if you both love me i love you both'' i said and we started walking home.

raph was on my left and leo was on my right. ''so that women is your mom'' raph asked. ''was my mother she nothing to me at this point i don't remember her'' i answer with a straight face. ''so what did you do to her'' leo asked. ''i killed her'' ''how she's a ghost''

 ''not no more she's nothin but a pile of ash'' ''how did'' ''easy i can cross through worlds.'' i look at the ground as we walk and i stopped when i saw something at the corner of my eye.  the boys were a step ahead on me. ''night you ok'' raph asked, i saw karai. ''shit'' i push the boys out of the way when i was caught by a net. 

i fell back and i land on another rooftop. ''night'' raph and leo look down then they were caught. they fell next to me and i manage to get out. i run over to the boys then i ripped the net up. ''let's go'' i grab the boys arms and we ran. leo looked back and we saw footbots. ''GET THE GIRL MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T ESCAPE'' karai shouts as we look ahead. all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my back. ''AAAHH''  i look back and i see a blade in my back. ''night'' ''go keep going'' i took out the blade then we kept running. 

we run on the rooftops then i see a blue figure run right throw me then i look back to see....my fathers face. he's....he's alive how. my father attack the clan and he got karai away from me. ''RUN MY DAUGHTER RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN''

 my father yelled and raph picked me up. ''FATHER'' i look at him and he was attacking tiger claw defending me. leo and raph got underground and raph set me down. ''you ok night'' they ask as they stand next to me. 

''yea im ok'' i hug them as they were worried. leo picked me up and they run home. i had my arms around him and i was looking back as i saw my fathers ghost nodding his head as he looks at me my eyes flash a light blue and he fades away.

  *father....is...alive* i thought as i look back. when we got back to the lair my mother saw me. ''night'' my mother ran up to me and she hugs the three of us. ''you found her thank you'' she was thankful and she took me. my hand brushes on leo's arm and i when i had his hand he gripped it a little then let it go. 

my mom took me to donnie and there donnie saw my stab wound. when donnie stitched it up i walked around and i didn't need help anymore. i set my bag in the lab and i was training in the dojo with leo and raph. while the others were doin whatever.

 master splinter has spent a lot of time together. and guess what they actually like each other. i was being circled by the boys as they had grins on there faces, when they attacked mikey was screaming. i spin in a circle as i block leo's sword then i spin to my left to avoid raph.

i swing my sword in a circle as i raise my arm. i was dancing as i fight the boys and lets just say i knew a few dances. when raph jumped on my back i grin then i flipped him over my shoulder then leo tackled me. i got him away then i started to break dance.

 i felt them blushing as we attacked. few minutes later leo had pinned me to the wall with his sword to my neck. i grin and leo seemed to notice. ''i win'' he said then released me. ''bet one more round'' i said snatching up my sais. ''your on'' 

we then attacked and we had so much fun. ''night leo raph when you guys are done go to bed don't stay up to late goodnight'' my mom said and i had just did a few back flips. ''shu'' ''ok'' ''goodnight'' we say as the boys run at me. my mother walked away and i smirk. ''have a goodnight mom''