✨Special✨Christmas Chapter

Sorry if this is late I didn't have any ideas soooo yeah anyways let's begin the Special Chapter.

I woke up to the smell of honey and cherry blossoms. Light pouring in my room from the window. I got out of bed and stretched an walked to the window and looked outside. Snow was covering everything. I think we got five inches of snow. I then looks back over to my bed and saw a peaceful Bertholdt laying in bed snoring softly. I giggled and walked over to him and kissed him on the forehead. He groaned and his eyelids flickered then finally opened fully.

"Y-Y/n?.." Bertholdt asked my questionably "Well of course who else would it be? " I said to him while giggling. He sat up dumbfounded, I jumped up on him causing him to groan in the sudden action. I sat in his lap my legs straddling him and my arms around his neck. While him legs are crossed and his arms holding my waist. "Merry Christmas!" Bertholdt smiled "Merry Christmas" Bertholdt said back.

We looked at each other in the eye for a few moments our faces inching closer by the second till our mouths finally touch. (Lol I'm sorry this is bad I'm just not good at this stuff 😂😅)
We share a passionate kiss and then we pull back for air. I get off of Bertholdt so we can get changed but he pulls me back onto him. "Stay" He tells me digging his head in the crook of my neck. I giggle and smile "ok" I tell him and we stay like that cuddling without a care in the world.

--Time Skip to when they are outside--

"Come on Bertholdt!" I shouted trying to drag my boyfriend outside "Nooooo" Bertholdt groaned " I wanna stay innnn it's to colddddd" Said an upset Bertholdt. He then gave me a puppy face which made me cave in because Bertholdt was very cute when he did it. "But in one condition,"  "... " "You got to cook dinner and cuddle with me more today" I playfully demanded he sighed and agreed. "Yay!" I took off my coat and threw it in the coat rack and took off my shoes and drag Bertholdt to the couch.

I grab a blanket while Bertholdt layed down on the couch. I walked over to him and layed In front of him and threw the blanket on us and faced him. "I love you Bertholdt and Merry Christmas" I whispered "I love you too Y/N and Merry Christmas" He whispered back. I buried my face into Bertholdt chest and fell asleep.

LOLOLOLOLOL sorry this is a short chapter. And that this is a sorry excuse if a Holiday special chapter. And that this had barely had anything to do with Christmas but I thought it be cute because we're cuddling Bertholdt 🥰☺ and what's better than that? Anyways hopes you like this chapter.

P.s. this chapter had nothing to do with the main story.