~~Chapter 5~~

It was finally lunch time. God, I was starving. I walked up to Bertholdt and saw his friend Reiner was with him. "Hey Bertholdt! Hey Reiner! Are you guys heading to lunch as well? " I asked "y-yeah" Bertholdt stutters "ok, then let's head there together! " I say not giving them an option >:). We walk to lunch and we grab our trays, and sit down at a table, it's was really awkward I didn't know what to say.

Bertholdt's POV:

Reiner whispers in my ear "Why is she sitting with us?? " "Because when we were training I knocked her on the ground to hard and I felt bad so I let her eat lunch with us.. " I whisper back, Reiner just gives me a dumbfounded face (😐) he then sighs and says "Your Y/N right? " Yes" She quickly says "how do you know him? " Reiner asks her, I feel bad for her it's like he's interrogating her. "When we were heading to the training ground I accidentally bumped into him and then we also trained together.. " Y/N says nervously, Reiner then looks away for a moment and just eats his food and for the rest of lunch we just sit in silence. Then Y/N got up and left leaving me and Reiner to ourselves.

Your POV

After I ate my lunch I went outside the mess hall to await what other training stuff was next. I found a nice shady tree and sat underneath it and closed my eyes. Not even a second later someone whispered in my ear " Stay away from Bertholdt.. Or the consequences will be something so unimaginable that it will haunt you forever.. " There raspy cold voice echoed threw my ear and it sent chills down my spine. I shuddered and mumbled " W- who are you and w-why can't hang out with Bertholdt?! " I was upset and scared, I didn't know what to do. The voice let out an creepy laugh and whispered in a husked voice " My name is not important.. And my dear if you hang out with that monster Bertholdt you'll only need up getting hurt.. " The voice laughed a little bit more and then I heard the persons footsteps slowly fade away. I was scared sh*tless beyond words, I was confused in what they meant and I was frozen in fear thinking if they were being serous about hurting me if I dared to ever hang out with Bertholdt.

~Quick A/N~
Hey guys sorry if this chapter is bad and not enough drama. I'm not the best writer and I only wrote the book for fun. I was also very tired while writing this so my bad. I also apologize for the very short chapters.