~~Chapter 4~~

Today was the first day of training and you knew it was going to be hell. You woke up feeling like sh*t, lightly placed your feet on the cold flooring. You had massive headache from your friend Mara loud a** snoring and your other friend Lia sleep talking. You were annoyed with there habits buy knew that the couldn't help it so you never bothered to tell them. You went to your little closet that held your uniform and your regular and night clothes. You put your uniform on and then your brown leather boots. You headed toward the mess hall to get break feast. As you headed their you saw a familiar face heading their as well.

Your POV:

" Hey, Bertholdt!" I said excitingly, he looked over to me and smiled. His friend looked over to me and looked back at Bertholdt and grinned for some reason. As I walked in the mess hall I walked up to grab my tray and walked towards my friends and sat down Lia and Mara taking about what type of tea is the best. I just ignored them and their stupid conversation. I focused on eating my breakfast because today was going to get rough.
I felt like someone watching me so looked around and saw Bertholdt and his friend staring at me, as soon as I looked over there they looked away... Strange. I turned around, shrugged it off and just continued to eat my bread.

---Time skip to the Training---

Shadis said to find a partner and do hand to hand combat. It looks like everyone already has a partner..Oh! Bertholdt doesn't have a partner so mabye he can be mine. " Hey, Bertholdt. Do you wanna be my partner??" I asked him nicely hoping he will say yes. "U-uh s-sure" he said nervously for some reason, mabye he just nervous because he's bad at hand to hand combat? We both got into are fighting stance and started fighting He threw the first punch and I dodge it surprisingly. I lifted my leg to kick him in the stomach but I was too slow and he grab my leg and threw me down on the ground. " Oof!- ow..." I groaned in pain while laying there on the ground.
" Oh my Gosh! Are you okay..wait stupid question do you need to go the the infirmary?!" Bertholdt said in a panic, he held a hand for me and I put my hand is his and he pulled me up. I stumbled a bit from how hard I got the ground. " I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" He apologized to me shakily " it's fine, I'm ok my back just hurts is all" I said trying to give him a reassuring smile, he looked at me with a sad look but covered it with a smiled and said " ok...well to make up for it do you want to sit me and my friend Reiner?" " The blonde muscular kid that almost always with you?" I asked him " y- yeah" he told me stuttering " ok, sure then" I said smiling. We then went back to training and he won most of the rounds but I won a couple.