~~Chapter 9~~

(side note- the italics are your thoughts)

--Your POV--

The once bright and shining ball of gas turned into a dull dark night. Reiner was fast asleep on the floor but he looks peaceful, I sigh and brush my hair out while humming. Bertholdt looks over at me in the corner of his eye and gives a little smile and looks away. I get up "Im going to bed so, goodnight I guess.." "goodnight" Bertholdt says back

I walk over to the room and the second I walked in a cold breeze hit me. 'Its cold as fuck in here!' I thought to myself, I walked over to the right side of the bed which was the farthest away from the door. I slowly took my shirt and pants off and of course bertholdt came in the room the exact same time I was half naked. 'YYVHKJHUVYUHSVN FUCKKKKKKKKK I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE DOOR DVYCYDVWHVDYIWVDUVUI SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT' I quickly grabbed the bed sheet to cover my self. I was a blushing mess but Bertholdt wasn't any better, he was stammering and blushing beet red and had a nose bleed. I looked down and saw his 'Colossal Boner' (VVGBHFVH HHAHHAAHsh IM SORRY I CANT CDXBGYB# HAHHA) My eyes widen at how big it was and blushed harder and then Bertholdt caught on to what I was looking and blushed harder and covered it with his hand "I-I-I S-S-S-S-SOOOOOOOOO S-S-S-S O-O-ORR-Y Y-Y/N!!!" Bertholdt stammered and then ran out of the room. I was completely embarrassed because 1. Bertholdt saw me half naked 2.He got a boner 3. We have to sleep in the same bed! I quickly put on a shirt that went down to my thighs, so it covered a lot for the most part. I then slipped on some shorts and walked out of the room to apologize to Bertholdt because it was my fault that happened. "H-hey Bertholdt?" I said He jumped a little and then slowly turned his head towards me and avoided eye contact "Y-Yeah.." He whispered "Im sorry for earlier, It wasn't your fault so don't blame yourself" I smiled slighlty "B-But" He tried to speak but I cut him off " It was my fault, I didn't close the door nor lock it so if anyone is to be blamed it is me, and also I wont tell anyone what happened" I looked down at his pants "Er- down there" I signaled to where his boner was. He blushed "I- er- thanks.." He smiled a little bit still Embaressed.

"C'mon lets go to bed it probably already midnight and we need to wake up early so we can be the first ones at the base" I told him "Y-yeah" He followed me towards the bedroom and I got into the bed and it felt nice the bed sheets were soft so they definitely keep me warm. I felt the other side of the bed sink a little and guessed that Betholdt came in bed. Since there wasn't that much room on the bed Bertholdts and my back were touching and my cheeks grew red because I was sleeping in the same bed as my crush!

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't, I heard soft snores and so I guess bertholdt fell asleep already. I was freezing and the blanket wasn't warm enough. I didn't want to do it but I was freezing my tits off so I turned around to where I was facing Bertholdt. I skooted closer to him and I rapped my arms around his waist and snuggled even closer. 'So warm.. ' Bertholdt was like a big furnace and was warm. I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Bertholdt's POV:

I woke up feeling something on me or hugging me. So I turned my head around and found Y/n cuddling my back?!?!?! I was completly freaking out now, I knew I was blushing because my face became warmer than normal. I then heard Y/n groan at my sudden movements and mumble "Stop moving..you..bitch..."I froze and felt sad because Y/n just called me a bitch. She probaly didnt mean it but it still makes me sad because one way or another she still said it to me. I stopped moving and turned around and faced her and whispered sorry in her ear and then kissed her forehead. I snuggled closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. From day one ever since I saw her angelic smile it warmed my heart up, I liked Annie but I knew she could care less and only wants to help her father. I knew I couldnt ever love y/n so i suppresed my feelings for her because it was wrong in many ways. Besides, we could never be together and if we were together then it would only end up in a tragedy because...Im a monster.

(AHHHH SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT BUT I FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER!! YASSSS!!! ALSO IN THIS LaST PART MADE ME SOOOO SAD :(((( )