Your a twitch streamer

Tord-

You were streaming to your fans and you didn't want to introduce Tord just yet. You were playing a game and when you won 1st place there was a started rumour that you had a lover they didn't know about on the chat. Everybody was interested!

You were trying to avoid the rumour, but then Tord came in. "Hey Kjærlight, I made some-" He noticed the camera and screen. "I didn't know you had a OnlyFans-"
You hit him on the cheek afterwards-

Tom-

He already knew for awhile because you told him, but he didn't want to get all wrapped in. Tom usually avoided your room when your streaming. Once he didn't know you were streaming and he walked in. The WHOLE chat started to overflow with who Tom could be and some started to fangirl.

You could say Tom was abit scared of what goes down in Twitch streams-

Edd-

He usually likes to join in the streams when he gets to! Alot of your fans know Edd as "The Twitch Brother". That's how much he is there. Edd makes sure for you to have alot of the attention since it's your stream. Once he even got alot of attention and he just left the room saying "I'm going to do something real quick! Make sure they pay attention to you!"

Matt-

He sometimes use your Twitch account to his own sake of fun. Matt isn't afraid to join in the stream. Sometimes he would even join in by watching it and commenting! If he is joining in by being on screen with you then he is the one to look at what people are saying alot.