When you die *ED*

Tord-

How you would die is dying infront of him by being shot. He would appear at your funeral, but not be able to go anywhere else. He would mope around.
Tord would just LITERALLY mope around. Tord would drag his feet and look at the ground. He would have nightmares about you dying infront of him.
The others would get worried about him very often.

As he is the Red Leader, Everyone would see the glare in his eyes. Tord killed more people than usual because he wanted to shoot whoever shot you. Ever since then he had became more angry at everything and everyone. If someone makes one mistake. . .it's the end of their book for them or they lose all of the confidence and self respect.

Tom-

He drank more than ever. Tom wanted to get rid of the pain. Whenever Tom was drunk after 10+ drinks the others would see him acting like you were there and he would hug the air. Edd or Matt would drag him to his bed and he would ask "Is Y/N coming too?" They would always reply with.."Yes..Just a moment. They will come soon." So, he would wait on his bed to cuddle you.

If Tom wasn't drinking he was either crying or being emotionless. He would stare into outer space. You are his sunshine so he would softly sing "You are my sunshine..My only sunshine...You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you." He would sob on the next part. "You took my sunshine away.."

Edd-

His normal attitude of happiness and joy went to a hopeless and sad mood. Instead of drinking Cola like Edd usually does he would drink your favorite drink. Sometimes on a habit he would get two baskets at the store, but then realize that your not there by the end of shopping.

On New Years, everybody kisses somebody! Edd would look at a picture of you and remember the memories. He would visit your grave so often and bring flowers everytime.

Sorry this one is short-

Matt-

Matt would sit on his bed with a shocked face, but only with his eyes widened. He looked more tired as he was staying up every night waiting to just see you as a spirit or anything else. Matt was so desperate he bought a ouija board, but with no luck he would cry and sob. He cried with his mouth open just crying out your name. "Y-Y/NNN..I'm sorryy! I'll pay more attention. Your so pretty..I just never told you even though I know how you were.." Your replacement was a pillow.
Matt hugged and cherished that pillow.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you can't bring that pillow in the store." He would look at the others and say "I'm going to stay in the car.."