When you get hurt *ED?*

Tord- (Bruise on the eye)

You knew he would over react so you hid your eye bruise, but when you turned around the corner. He was right there seeing your eye.

You knew right then and there the world was dead.

He was running getting your phone and everything to see who the hell did this and nothing was going to stop him. Next day that person was gone.

Tom- (Scars on your neck)

"Y/N! Could you help with something?"
"Sure! Coming." You went over to him and all he needed was for you to cook (Something) while he cooked another (Something). He saw that it was probably hot under (Jacket/Scarf). Tom moved it just incase it was actually hot and saw the scars on your neck.

"Hey Y/N what are these scars on your neck?" You then felt a chill go down your spine and tried to cover them again. Key word: Tried.

He just gently kissed them and put some bandages on them.

Edd- (Sore thigh)

You had been limping abit because your thigh hurt alot. Edd noticed this and picked you up (not swiftly though) and put you in your bed with a ice pack. "Don't walk on it so long Y/N".

He cuddled you though not moving the ice pack, so you were stuck there for awhile so enjoy it.

Matt- (Scrapes on your face)

You had been working/been busy for awhile not really noticing the scrapes on your face. So when you got home Matt instantly ran over and cupped your cheeks. "What have you done to your face!? Let's go fix it up!" He just dragged you while you tried to explain.

He clearly not listening just put some things for skin care onto your face until you were 'As gorgeous as him'.

Sorry Edd's is so short- but I hope this is what you had in mind!