When your stressed out

The image couldn't load up so here was what the request was "When your stressed/worried"

I obviously made this when I was stressed out to help

Tord-
You have been tense since work was building up at school/work. You usually went to get a cup of coffee from the kitchen to stay up enough to finish the work. So, when you went to the kitchen you saw a cup of coffee already there with a note that said "Don't work yourself too much kjære you still have to deal with my stressful self
-Tord"

He also left some hentai comics ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tom-
You got a message from your friend saying all of this drama crap and as the good friend you (maybe •-•) are you helped her through this and she just left the conversation. This made you angry but also worried.

Tom saw you just staring at your phone intensely and got abit weirded out. "Y/N? What are you-" he saw your worried expression and just took away your phone. "You need a break." And he took you out to get smirnoff and chill.

Edd-
You had just been through some things and just needed a break. Edd saw you one day just being so exhausted from being stressed. "Y/N? You okay?" "No, I need a break but I never get one." He then thought of ways to help. He began by putting a blanket around you and giving you a pillow for comfort, he then put on a TV show and pulled you to the couch.

You two watched your favorite TV show.

Matt-
Matt went towards you to hug but you pushed him away with one arm and kept it like that while doing homework. "Y/NNN.." He continued to try to hug you but you still pushed him away. It went on like this for a hour. Eventually he walked off and when you let your guard down he tackled you into a hug. "Let me get stress out of your body!"