If you got kidnapped

Sorry for not uploading for a while-

Tord-

 If you think he is going to be sad, t h i n k a g a i n -

He will easily find you and take you back without hesitating to shoot the kidnapper/kidnappers team.
Though, not a lot of people want to kidnap you considering that your the lover of the Red Leader.

Some people are abit dumb though and make the wrong move.
Afterwards of getting you back would be supplemental and abit sweet.
No I'm just joking.
He would keep you in the house for hours with surveillance and if you wanted to hang out with someone then he has to go too.
'Can't be too careful.'

Don't worry, it only happens for two days before he can trust you alone.

Tom-

He would probably put posters up and try to find you by himself, but Edd would step in and get the group to help find you.
If Tom is ever not trying to find you then he is probably trying to do other things to not be all panicky.

He drinks abit more but not that much since he can't find you if he's drunk.
When he does find where that person has taken you, you better believe that he's gonna get mad and physical with the person who kidnapped you.

Edd-

Would probably find you in 2 days and take you home all sneaky like.
Don't question how just think of a magician because a magician never tells his secrets.
If he doesn't find you in 2 days then he's probably thinking its a joke and your gonna be back home soon.

He would most likely spam the person who kidnapped you with weird memes and say "I won't stop until you let them go."

Matt-

Overall confused.
He wouldn't get the memo that you just got kidnapped by someone. Matt would think that your gone to a family event for weeks or something.

Now he's a nice boi so Matt wouldn't text you or try to find you considering that your getting along with others.
That is until he sees missing person signs with your face on it.

"Oh- oh no-"