When you two hang out *ED*

Tord-
You were in Tord's room wondering what to do since you were waiting for him. He was in his closet trying to get a game.

He turned around and said "Eff this! It's hard to get it so let's watch hentai instead-" Edd then bashed in the room and grabbed your arm while pulling you outta there. "Let's go shopping!-"

Tom-
You and Tom were hanging out in your room playing Susan, but he wouldn't let you touch her sadly so he played for you.

He sang and played a song.

In the middle of it Tord came in and cooed "Aww so adorable! I ship it~" and they fought about Tord coming in his room and honestly just b r e a t h i n g.

Edd-
Edd was currently making Lunch and he was making Macaroni for Lunch. You decided to help him "Hey Edd can I help?" Edd looked over and nodded "Just stir this while I make the drinks!".

You stirred the macaroni that didn't have cheese yet. Edd then hugged you, "Thank you for helping me Y/N!" Edd then stopped hugging you and grabbed the cheese leaving you smiling.

Matt-
Matt was in his room on his bed holding a book for once when you walked in. "Wait- Matt you're reading a book?" Matt then looked up at you and nodded.

"Tord gave me it and gave me a wink while saying 'Its going to change your way to see the world!' But I haven't read it yet." You then put two and two together and grabbed the book out of his hands.

"Let's just do your makeup, okay?" You then brought him to the bathroom and did this to his face:

(The makeup belongs to original owner! ;>)