They try to say sorry *ED*

You could say this is after the fight chapter so if you need a recap go and read it abit and come back here

Tord-

He would feel abit empty and go to where you live but not going inside. He left some light red Carnations and dark red ones, White carnations suggest pure love and good luck, light red symbolizes admiration, while dark red represents deep love and affection.

He would also leave a note saying
"I'm sorry you had to see that. I don't like her I promise. It's fine if you don't believe me, but let's atleast talk."

Tom-

He's been drinking less because of this deep fear of losing you. Tom went to a cafe both you and him liked and sat at the table you two would always sit at.

You went to the cafe though, so he saw you. He ran or jogged up to you and grabbed your shoulder lightly. You got shocked abit since you didn't expect a tap on your shoulder. "Y/N..I'm sorry." You could tell he had red around his eyes which basically told you he had been crying or got hit by a lazer.

Edd-

He knocked on your room door and you opened it slightly. "Um.. Y/N..I-.." you had gotten abit annoyed and replied with "Spit it out.". He just gave you a hug "Sorry for yelling at you. You don't have to tell me."

"I was fighting with my mother/father/guardian."

Matt-

He had been looking through pictures.

No not him.

No not mirrors either.

You!
He was looking through all of the memories and how pretty you are. (and you can't even tell me that you aren't) he texted you over and over to come home and live there with him but you barely replied..until you got a call from Edd "Hey Y/N, do you know why Matt has been looking at pictures of you for a hour?"

What you do next is your choice.