Mornings

Stiles:
Ever since you and Stiles moved in together it was the greatest thing you had ever done. One of the best parts about living together was the mornings. You wake up to a snoring Stilinski right next to you. You giggled and press a kiss to his cheek trying to wake him up. That didn't work. "Stiles.." You whisper in his ear, nothing. You thought of an idea and smirked. You bite you lip, trying not to laugh and pinched his nose. He snorts and wakes up, falling off the bed. He spazed out a bit before climbing back onto the bed, spending you into a huge giggle fit. "I hate it when you do that." He pouts. You calmed you laughing down and give him a big kiss on his lips. "Yeah but I do it anyways and you still love me." You stand up. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." He said. You hold your hands out for him. "Let's go make breakfast." You smile as he takes your hands and off into the kitchen you both go.

Scott:
You wake up to the smell of something burning. You rush down the stairs and into your kitchen to find Scott burning pancakes. He looked like a child who had been caught of doing something bad. "I was trying to make you breakfast in bed but I don't really know how to cook pancakes." He said causing you giggle at his cuteness. "Aww Scotty. Your too sweet." You said walking over to him. He pulls you in for a kiss, setting his hands on your waist. "I really wanted to make you breakfast." He sighed. You give him a kiss once more. "How about, I'll make the food. You can get fruit washed and put in a bowl, then you can carry it to our room so we can eat. We can say you made it." You smiled rubbing your thumb against his cheek. He smiled. "Sound good to me." You laughed once more and gave him and kiss before going to work.

Derek:
You just snuck out of your bedroom you and Derek share and into the kitchen. You were wearing fuzzy socks and one of Derek's tees. It was his favorite thing on you in the mornings. So you were going to wear it and make him breakfast. While you were in the middle of stirring eggs when you felt a familiar pair of hands moving up the back of your thighs, up your bum, and finally a pair of strong arms were wrapped around your waist. "Mmhmm, I like what I find in my kitchen." He says in his raspy voice. You giggle and pour the eggs into the pan. "I'm making breakfast." You say as you turn around in his arms. He pulls you in for a kiss. "I see that, is that my shirt?" He asks smirking. "Maybe." You smirk before slipping out of his grip. You grab a can of whip cream and put some on your finger. Right as you were about to put it in your mouth Derek caught your wrist and put your finger in his mouth. You giggle as he lets go. "You take as good as you look." He said. "Real smooth, Hale." You joke causing him to laugh. Morning were the best.

Isaac:
One of your morning routines with Isaac was making breakfast together every morning. "Hey babe, pass the sugar please." Isaac said as his hips move along to the music. You giggle and hand it to him. "Come and dance with me." He said holding a hand out to you. "Oh god." You laugh taking his hand. He twirls you over to him and you both twirl around the kitchen. "Your a terrible dancer." You laugh as he tries to be a belly dancer. "I don't see you shaking that thang." He winks. "Isaac Lahey!" You laugh. You wrap your around his neck giving him a passionate kiss. He puts his hands on your hips, swinging them from side to side. "What am I going to go with you?" You asked yourself laughing. "Dance with me baby." He laughs. He maybe a terrible dancer but does know how to make your day.

Aiden:
"(Y/N). Baby. Darling. Honey. Sweetheart. Sweetie pie. Babe. Hot stuff. Sexy." Aiden whispers in your ear trying to wake you up. You smile and open your eyes. "Yes my darling?" You say as his kisses you. "It's morning and I made you coffee." He smiles. You sit up and stare at him. "Mm, carry me." You said opening your arms. He chuckles and picks you up. Your wrapped your arms and legs around him as he carried you into the kitchen. He set you on the counter and stood in between your legs as you drank you coffee. "I love you." You smile putting your hands on his chest. "I love you too." He smiles back, giving you playful kisses on your neck.

Liam:
Mornings with Liam were really simple. They consisted cartoons, juice boxes, and pancakes. You look over at Liam and giggle. "What's so funny?" He asked smiling. You shake your head. "Nothing." You turn your attention back to the tv. He pulls you onto his lap. "What's so funny?" He whispers in your ear, pressing a wet kiss on your earlobe. You let out a shaky breath and looked into his gorgeous eyes. "It's so cute how we spend our mornings everyday." You smile. He smiles and nods. "I would love to do it everyday. Just sit here with my baby girl, with my juice box, and watching cartoons." He smiles. You cuddle against his chest and he presses a kiss on your forehead. "You want to know something else." He asked resting his head against yours. "What?" You ask looking at the tv. "I know how I like to spend my nights in bed with my baby girl." You could feel him smirking. "Don't start." You say causing him to laugh.

Here's the second one! Now for me it's off to bed! Goodnight💜 leave requests!