Queen of Chaos (Void Stiles)

Warning!!! This is kinda violent and a little rough but the main warning is its completely badass! So enjoy

~

A girl walked along the dark, empty hallways of the school, alone. The sound of her heels clicking echoed as she glanced around, looking for someone.

"Scott?" She called. "I got your up text." She added, stopping in front of the stairs. Maybe he's late? She thought to herself as she decided to go or to not go up the stairs. "Anyone?" She asks herself quietly as she slap her hands back down on her thighs.

"There you are..." A raspy voice called to her. Turning around confused, she saw Stiles standing in front of you. Only it wasn't Stiles, it was Void Stiles.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly, crossing her arms over her chest. A smirk played on his lips as he walk very slow towards her.

"To talk to you." He said causally.

"Well I'm waiting for Scott and I don't really care what you have to say."

"Oh you think Scott texted you? No that was me, little dove." He laughed darkly. The girl pulled her phone out, it was only a random number that texted her. She didn't have Scott's number, she wasn't even friends with him or the pack. She only talked and helped out with the pack if they needed her.

"Okay then why do you need to talk to me?" Slipping her phone in her pocket, she looked to see Stiles standing in front of her.

"I need a queen."

"A what?"

"A queen." He repeated. "I need a Queen of Chaos and I want you to be my queen because," he paused, reaching to touch her face but she slapped his hand away. "You, you reek of chaos." He was serious.

"How so?" She asked confused.

"Well you are a beautifully skilled fighter, and what gives you that perfect ability to fight, to main, to kill? Chaos. You can do all things while giving off the chaotic vibe that," he shudders in pleasure, eyes rolling back. "Gets me going places, baby girl." The girl looked at him, narrowing her eyes to study him.

"You are absolutely fucking insane." She raised her chin to him slightly. "I'm not going to be your queen, I'm going to leave and pretend like this never happened. This conversation is over." She spoke cold and walked passed him.

Stiles grabbed her arm and pulled her back roughly. "You are going to be my queen."

The girl ripped her arm out of his gripped. Swiftly, she pulled off her jacket and pulled her sais out from the back of her shirt. She twirled them around her fingers and held them tightly. "I will kill you." She spat through her teeth. The fox smirked at the girl and watched with amusing eyes.

"We'll see about that."

Just then two of the Oni spirits appeared by Stiles sides. "Let's play a game, little dove." The girl felt her confidence drop a little.

A little.

"If you kill these two, you win. If not, you're mine." His eyes darken when he said mine.

The girl spun her sais around her fingers, and held them up above her hips showing she was ready for what was coming her way. Stiles motioned the Oni to fight and just like that they were off.

The ran towards the girl at full speed, pulling out their swords. They both swung their swords at the girl causing her to to block them with her sai. She took the lead in the fight and swung both arms left and right, up and down. One of the Oni sliced her leg slightly, causing her to yell out. She kicked it with her other leg while holding off the second Oni.

Stiles watch closely on how her body moved, as he felt chaos rising more and more in the hallway.

The girl pushed off the Oni. She jumped up, wrapped her legs around it neck, and threw the Oni's body on the floor. She grabbed her sais, straddled it's waist, and stabbed the Oni in the chest, causing it to disappear.

The second Oni grabbed her and threw her across the floor. She moaned out in pain and winced slightly when it went to stab her. Quickly, she rolled and stood up. Running, she slid on the floor, in between its legs, and landed with one knee on the ground and her other leg extended out. She hopped up and jumped on its back grabbed on to his mask and took her sai and stabbed it in the chest. As it disappeared, she jumped down and looked for Stiles, but he was no where to be found.

Panting, she looked side to side for him but didn't see him at all. She turn to walk out but was shoved front first into the lockers. Dropping her sais, she cried out in pain, as a body pressed up to her.

"I have to say, (y/n)," Stiles panted against her ear. "That was a beautifully, chaotic show you put on for me." He wrapped his arm around her waist and gripped her jaw. "My god, I'm craving all the chaos dripping from you, baby girl." He moaned out a pant and spun her body around. He pressed her against the lockers. Dropping to his knees, his hand traced over the front of her body. "I don't know if I'm hungry for chaos," his voice grew raspier as his face was inches from her stomach, breath fanning over her as he moved his face down a little bit. "Or for something else." He stood up and wrapped his arm around the girl again and wrapped his fingers gently around her neck. "You are and will always be my Queen of Chaos. Understood, little dove?" His voice was stern but grew softer at the end.

Something about him made the girl's mind snap, legs shake, and heart pound.

"Yes, my King of Chaos." She whispered out.

Like she is now under his spell.

She was in his control now.

And he had a smirk on his face.