Hunter!Traitor!Badboyhalo × Fem!speedrunner!reader

Hunter traitor Badboyhalo × Speedrunner reader (female)
Some mentions of a song, not completely song based.
Song : Winter aid - The Wisp Sings
TW : betrayal, angst, mental abuse, mentions of mental and physical abuse.
______

Giggling, The (h/c) girl walked alongside Badboyhalo. She needed to get out of here, but he didnt need to know that.

They roamed into a village, a village that had posters up everywhere for someone.

The poster read "WANTED (Y/N) DEAD. REWARD : 320 GOLD (5 stacks) 58 DIAMONDS AND 520 IRON (8 stacks). 
- Blacksmith alfred."

Bad investigated the poster and realized who it wss looking for. His friends, George, ant and dream flew past him, dragging him along with them.

"Bad cmon shes getting away!" George looked at him, giving him full iron tools and armor.

Y/N who was quite the adventurer knew her way around. But she didn't expect this. She had come quite close to touching the end a couple of times, being the exact reason why she was wanted.

The adventurous girl had become quite attached to the group of friends. She wondered if they too would become blinded by riches.

Tears pooled in her eyes and a lump forming in her throat. While she ran, sobs croaked from her mouth audibly.

Feelings. She had feelings for that one person. He was always kind and gentle with her, but he was also that was with everyone.
It pains her to know that hes out to kill her for some dumb money.

The tears streamed down her face as she scaled a mountain, the tiny rocks falling below her from the imprints her boots made.

She wandered into a cave and used her iron pickaxe to gather more iron and coal for torches.

- Meanwhile, with the dteam.

"What do you mean shes wanted?!" Bad whispered under his breath.

"Shes. . Wanted. .dead." he whispered again, still in shock of what he'd witnessed.

"Yes she wanted, bad. But its for a good cause!" Dream spoke up, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah! We will get so much money, we could become so powerful!" Sapnap chimed in, george laughed aswell.

"She didnt really have a place with us, i mean comeon. She just randomly met you. She means nothing to me." George spat physically at the ground.

"Dont say that! George, sapnap, ant- Dream! Do you even UNDERSTAND how hard it is for me to hunt her?! Shes someone i deeply care about!" Bad turned to them.

"Bad, look- i dont care about how much you care ab- about HER or whatever. Its not about her its about the money." Dream sighed frustratingly.

"Get that in your head bad."

"You dont understand!" His eyes began to tear up.

"No! YOU dont understand bad." Sapnap came to a halt, just behind the group. It forced everyones eyes on him while he locked eyes with bad.

"We have all been struggling together. For what? This is our chance-!"

"Please. . I dont want to kill her." Bad forced out, his horns gilstened slightly as they tread through the birch forest right where Y/N was before she climbed the mountain.

"Youre a demon. Cmon, dont cry." Dream laughed, patting his back.

Bad just wanted to leave, but he couldnt.

- with Y/N

"Water? Check. food, check. Tools and armor, check. Shield, check. Bow?- Shit!" Y/N cursed under her breath after hearing voices.