Lonely! Speedrunner! Sapnap × Traitor!Hunter!fem!reader

Felt like the title was long so :
Lonely!Speedrunner!Sapnap×Traitor!Hunter!Fem!Reader.

Song based : Ghost - Jacob
The lyrics will be in bold (+italic and underlining sometimes!)
--

Running right into a village, Sapnap found himself looting all the chests, some giving him obsidian while the others gave him armor and an iron sword.

As he looked around the village all he felt was being lost. The air filled with the impression that he isnt special.

Y/N came up to a hill that allowed her to scan the entire village. She spotted Sapnap among a horde of villagers getting to their jobs.

"Youre just a soul that blends into the crowd." She spoke softly under her breath, Dream coming up behind her to check on her.

"You okay, Y/N?" Dream asked, peeking around the trees to look at her. Her baggy clothes rustled when she turned to answer him.

"Yeah, im fine."

Sapnap paced around, he looked at the sky seemingly looking at the sun just hit the center.

I hear you so loud no one else hears a sound.

Sapnap tried to push through the crowd, saying "excuse me" every time he shoved someone. Its like no one heard him, leaving him left stuck still.

He finally pushed his way out, making it to a mountainside away from the village. Tuckered out, he mined into the mountain, striking a stash of Coal and Iron ore in the side.

He smelted and made iron leggings, a chestplate and a shield with a stone axe as his only weapon. While fitting the chestplate, he heard sounds above him, like walking.

It could've been a sheep, maybe llamas. Or it could've been a human.

He shook the paranoia off, sorting out his pockets and what to leave behind.

Y/N smiled, watching him from the cave entrance, pulling out some iron boots and an iron axe.

"Hey," She spoke, Sapnap gasped sharply and drew his sword, battle stance ready.

"Hold on, Sapnap i dont want to hurt you,"

You reach out your hand, no one else feels a thing.

Y/N handed him the armor and tools, finishing her sentence with a proud grin.

"And im just a stranger who could be your friend."

Sapnap looked into her eyes, as she did the same with him. They crept closer to eachother as sapnap enveloped her in a huge hug. His arms tightly around her, feeling her hug him back.

"Thank you . . Y/N. ." Tears streamed down his cheeks and onto the iron chestplate she wore.

He sniffed, trying to keep quiet. His arms let go of her, looking back into her eyes. Y/N looked into his dark colored orbs, reassuring him.

A spark blazed inside of him to keep going. Y/N wants him to keep going. He needs to keep going.

"Now damage me with your sword, just so i have an excuse to let you go." She said in hushed whispers to his ear.

Hesitant, he complied. He knocked her down to 3 and a half hearts, leaving her bloody and disheveled as he climbed out the cave, looking back her and smiling.

"Y/N!" Bad ran to the cave after smelling the metallic stench of blood in the area. He found her on the floor, unable to move her legs in a pool of her own blood.

"Bad. ." She shook slightly, trying her best to stay strong. Limping up, she fell right back down, the blood splashing farther onto the rest of the cave opening.