Hunter!Traitor!Dream × Fem!Reader

Fully suited in iron, Y/N crafts her last eye of ender, walking up to the portal in which just luckily needed one more.

She placed it in the socket, securing it in place.

"Dont i have-"

Y/N rummaged through her inventory, her eyes glided over a fire aspect bow, a diamond sword with knockback 1 and an empty place that didnt have what she needed.

She cautiously ventured out the portal room, making her way twisting through the different corridors. A creeper exploded behind her, knocking her down from full hearts to 6.

She brushed it off and saved her food for later. She seriously eyed the cooked steak though.

"THERE SHE IS, GO NOW, GEORGE!" Sapnap screamed at the top of his lungs from behind her.

"SHIT, HOW DID YOU FIND ME?" Y/N turned around to face george, whos tried his best to creep up on her.

"The compass!" Dream stated.

Y/N whipped out her bow, which was locked and loaded. To frighten george, she shot sapnap, which made george scream "NO".

Y/N ticked it off like a checklist. Distraction, done.

"Did they really think i was going to leave them a clear trail?"

"Oh yes we did." Badboyhalo has sprinted out from behind dream, chasing her the entire time.

He plunged his iron axe into Y/N, causing her to jerk forwards at his motion.

He only dealt (delt?) Two hearts off from her, sticking her at four.

The plan crumpled beneath her. Y/N lashed at him with her sword, knocking him back into the wall. He was also armored up luckily, but it caused quite the ruckus.

"STAY ON HER SHES GETTING AWAY YOU MUFFINHEADS!"

The rest of the hunters werent with bad at the time, leaving defenseless. They were fixated on putting Sapnap out and healing him back up.

Y/N swung harshly again at Badboyhalo, causing his attack to miss. He was unfocused at this point.

She towered up to the surface. Its nighttime now. Still no tall purple eyed monsters around to slay.

She towered higher this time, knowing they would come put in an instant to 4 v 1 on the ground.

She made a base ip in the sky and stood in the middle, staying absolutely quiet.

She ate a cake she had made earlier, putting her back up to full health. Her armour wasnt as great as theirs. But if she killed another one and swapped out their armor, this fight could go one of two ways.

1, ambushing. Three of the alive hunters can kill her while she swaps

2, she could kill all but still get killed by mobs

3, she could kill and then burn the items.

Y/N made a mental note. If Badboyhalo didnt eat anything, he would still he incredibly low from two blows of a diamond sword unshielded.

Quiet as can be, Dream watched george tower up. He watched sapnap tower up aswell. This base was just inches from the clouds at this poinf, making this a life or death situation for every single person.