Speedrunner! Dream × Fem! Reader

!!!!! Contains Murderous dream and sapnap and very graphic scenes

Y/N and Dream already in the circle with bad, ant, George and sapnap look at eachother and practically almost giggling.

Confusing Bad, making him go all "??" In the process. "Whats so funny, Dream?" Sapnap asked, crossing his arms.

Then Y/N burst out in a loud fit of laughter, crying of laughter on the floor. Dream pointed, wheezing his lungs out at Y/N on the floor.

He toppled onto the floor next to her, uncontrollably laughing to his hearts content.

"WHATS SO FUNNY??" George shouted in confusion over their laughing.

Sapnap ended up laughing along with them, the entire ordeal so stupid. George starting crying of laughter alongside sapnap and dream.

Y/N got out of there, the plan had worked, she hid behind a tree, watching to see Badboyhalos reaction.

He was still perplexed by the whole situation, sitting down and just looking at them like crackheads.

- Badboyhalos P.O.V -

What the hell?

Cmon, dont laugh, dont laugh, dont-

Wheres Y/N?

I scanned the area prior to when george gave into the laughing muffins on the ground, i didnt see much at all.

Y/N might still be in the pile but that was probably it. I got up from my position on the floor anyway and surveyed around.

I collected some wood from a tree in the meantime and made a pickaxe and a sword.

Mining out some of the stone from a little pocket on the floor, i created only two stone swords, already running low on resources i just collected.

- Third Person P.O.V -

Y/N booked it back to dream with a wooden sword, swinging at sapnap and george violently.

This was all part of the plan and it randomly all came together. Hey, atleast it worked.

Y/N grabbed dream who hung onto her firmly, and immediately looked back, running forwards with him in arms.

"LATER LOSERS!" She snickered, shouting at the hunters.

Ant jumped out from the trees, unarmored fall dropping him down to 7 hearts from a full set.

"Y/N WATCH OUT ANT JUMPED DOWN"

Ant was given a stone sword and began chasing them farther in front from the other hunters.

He striked both dream and y/n, making them get just a little boost in front. Y/N pulling dream closer to her side, she strategically placed blocks to further the momentum of their speed.

On an unexpected note, she let dream go purposely havibg him knock down ant to 5 hearts, making him back off.

Y/N ran out to the open field the pair scattered to in their grand escape.

She slaughtered 3 cows and the same amount of sheep, watching dream get more wood from a dark oak tree in a mushroom forest.

She ran over to him, watching george pass them on top of a mountain, not noticing them whatsoever.

She started on the other side of the 2×2 tree, mauling it down along with dream. When they finished they both atleast had 30 planks, not actually getting the entire tree.

Y/N drooped her eyes, hiding behind another tree after hearing alarming rustling in the bushes.

Dream on a tree opposite her, crouched and looked out, watching the uncovered iron on the mountain getting mined.