Hunter! george x Shy! Speedrunner! Reader

Hunters : george, bad, sapnap
Speedrunners : Y/N
Basically george protecting Y/N
George x readers are underrated <\3
-

Captivation
__________________

Its been months since Y/N was on the run, for more reasons that just one, and that was running away from home.

She could recall the events of what 'homelife' was actually like, and it was bitter. There was always blaming, fighting and some sort of conflict. It drove her insane.

That was way too long ago anyway. Y/N normally spends her time building her own sanctuary, as she calls it. It houses alot of animals but is still livable by players needs.

Over the years Y/N has met george. She grew to be very fond of him, as George  is literally the only human contact shes had in 5 years on her own.

-

"Y/N!~" George called to her in a sing songy tune, heading to her base location. He hummed to himself, clutching a rose he had brought for her.

Needless to say, Y/N captivated him. It wasnt her looks, but her personality. What a shy girl to have such a peaceful life.

He just wanted to make it better.

You can do it george! Remember what Bad told you!

He repeated the cycle in his head, beads of sweat formed on his forehead due to nervousness.

He finally reached Y/Ns residence where instead of seeing an almost natural looking hill where her base resided, he saw a gigantic crater in the earth.

There in the middle of it, George squinted behind his glasses to observe animals like foxes, pandas and parrots rushing to her side before noticing him. One of the foxes leaped in his direction, egging him to get closer.

He did as his nagging feeling told, getting closer and cupping Y/Ns dry, dirt covered face. George knelt down to check for any other injuries, before seeing another man, in villager attire.

George knew no one else knew about this place other than him, because Y/N quite literally told him that.

"Who are you?" He looked sharply over at the village mans direction.

"I set a contract to terminate Y/N L/N. Why didnt you complete it?" The mysterious villager heaved.

"I-I was coming here to do that! Did you cause this explosion?!" Georges Voice almost faltered. He got up, clenching his weaponry.

"If you dont kill her, i ' ll do it right now."

"To hell with you!" George lunged at the man, blocking his line of sight on Y/N. The animals tried pushing her away from the scene, but due to their strength, they couldnt do it fast enough.

"Do you not see whats happening, boy?! It's captivation! That bitch has fogged your mind!" The villager drew his own sword, clashing with georges.

"What do you mean! You arent going to touch her!" George shouted at him, gaining power, pushing him to the ground.

"I'LL KILL YOU FOR HER!" George screamed, his screams mixing with the screams of pain and agony from the villager.

Before he knew it, he had killed someone.

-

Y/N twisted and turned in her sleep, feeling a sharp pain twist in her stomach. She woke up, coughing in pain. She felt a warm hand reach for her forehead as she opened her eyes.

To see george. Her face immediately flushed. It wasnt long before more people like Ant, Bad and Sapnap filled the room.

"W-Who? Where? Am i? George?"

"So youre Y/N! George has told us alot about you!" Badboyhalo immediately greeted her warmly.

"Youre in our camp, or hut..or hideout." Sapnap spoke. "Oh by the way, Im sapnap."

"And that's ant! Hes a cat..human cat." Sapnap pointed over to Ant who just waved with a smile on his face.

"Well, im Y/N. I haven't..had that much social interaction other than G-George.." Y/N started explaining.

"I completely understand! Just rest easy, loverboy hasnt left your side since you got here. Not to mention he literally ran home in tears with you in his arms." Sapnap said, making George go all red.

"L-Loverboy?!" Y/N stuttered out, her face red aswell. She looked around the bedside more, realizing how many flowers have been around it.

Before she knew it, ant, sapnap and bad left them alone.

"W-Well Y/N.. youve captivated me alot. Youre just kind, and a pleasure to be around, eventually i fell for you.." Y/N listened to Georges explanation.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" Y/N beamed, in awe but nervous.

"I love you, George." Y/N chirped.

"I love you too, Y/N."