sometimes goodbye is a second chance

HIIII ! im really sorry for the slow updates . it has been verry hard with school, but i will try to update sooner! do you guys like this story so far ? this update is probably shit but just a tie over.

<At  5sos house ...>

 I slowly walked in with Mikey by my side. I had tear streaked eyes and was light headed from all the crying. The boys were in the basement playing call of duty. Before i faced them , mostly Luke , i went up to the guest room and put what i brought away. i was putting one of my books away when a picture fell out of it . It was me and Alina. It was when we went to go see the Fault in our Stars. Agh we cried so hard! I miss her so much ! I put the picture down and took a deep breath. I grabbed my black polka-dot hoodie and went to go see the boys.

I got into the basement and the room went quite. They all looked at me with sorrowful eyes. Michael must have told them . Luke came over and gave me a bone crushing hug . Tears glistened in our eyes , he pecked me on the lips and picked me up and threw  me over his shoulder.

"LUKE PUT ME DOWN!" i screeched , but laughing.

"OK FINEEEEE "

and with that Luke threw me on cals lap , but before i could say anything Luke picked me back up and put me onto his lap.

"im the only one that gets your head on my lap."

i laughed and sat up .

Ash looked up " I'm sorry about what happened."

"me to.. ash me to . I thought she was better then that . I thought she loved me.... but i guess it was just , i don't know . I guess she just got so upset and just broke . but t I'm not going back.. The past is in the past."( vote for frozen line!) i want a second chance and that's what I'm going to do whether she likes it or not.

A tear rolled down my face and i just couldn't hold it back. I cried on Luke and mikey and the boys hugged me. When i finally got my shit together the boys all came up to me and carried me down the stairs like i was crowd surfing.

when we got down the stairs they set me down .

Mikey smiley and hugged me and said ,"Sis, no matter what , I'm here for you and you can stay however long you want . no matter how many chances, I'm here for you and so are the boys. Sometimes it takes a goodbye , for a second chance."

i smiled at that and then i shouted, " WHO'S UP FOR MEAN GIRLS??"

im so sorry that was a shitty chapter . I'm not sure i will continue this , but i may start a new book that i have much more interest in writing called This is everything i didn't say, which is a cal fanfic written through notes. or maybe i will do both. i hope i get to update this more, but i really hope you guys like this book !