hit and go

HEYYY ! school is starting up and my updates wont be as frequent but i will try and work on it as much as possible!! What are your thoughts on the book / series so far? PS... when / if this book gets to 800 views then i will revel my name and for those of u who know it DON'T TELL! then if this book gets 1000 i will reviel like 20 facts about me !

When i woke up i heard giggling so i didn't open my eyes. I felt Luke's head on my shoulder and i think he is still asleep. I was going to open my eyes until i heard this.

" Hey Keek ! we have to be quite because Lukey here has fallen asleep with Izzy watching a show called Sherlock." Ash's voice whispered

"They are so cute but we wont let them forget this ... mostly cause they were laughing and it woke me up.." Mikey angrily said.

I decided now would be a good time to wake up

"ASHTON MICHAEL YOU WOKE ME UP" i screamed laughing at the end.

"sorry " they said pretending to be taken back

"ya no shit Sherlock "

"is that ur new thing "?

"yep! Hi keek ! me and Luke watched SHERLOCK last night cause we couldn't slee- " i was cut off by Huke Lemmings hugging me and pulling me down on the couch.

"Ahhhhh" i giggle

"I WANT TO CUDDLE" Luke yelled

"Well keek , this is what we have to deal with. " ash giggled

" OH SHUT UP " me and luke yelled together , and luke threw a pillow at him.

I was about to kiss Luke again when some one came through the door.

"Iz im ho-..oh . LIZZY RIDER WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BOYS IN THE HOUSE ?

" mom CHILL-"

: DON'T TELL ME TO CHILL YOU , LIZZY RIDER ARE GROUNDED. I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY NO BOYS IN THE HOUSE WHEN I A NOT THERE."

"mom Luke got hurt and his parents are away. i let him stay and the guys so they could help . and if you don't care that's fine . ground me . "

i walked up to the gusy giving them hugs and kissing luke. As i was about to go up the stair's i turned around and said.."Its Clifford now mom. Unlike you Mikey was there for me when you and dad weren't

i ran up to Mikey and hugged him but i whispered in his ear..

" meet me outside in 7 min."

he nodded and i ran into my room . I heard the front door shut and my mom comming up the stairs . i locked my door and grabbed my backpack and book bag. i threw cloths in my backpack and my phone and charger. i grabbed a dress and i picture of me and my friends . I got my phone charger and iPod . By now my mom was pounding on my door to let me in.i  checked my window and mikey was outside like he said he would be.

i was about to leave but i remembered . i grabbed my ring from Alina . It said partners in crime it was my favorite rind. I slipped it on and ran out my door. I almost got the door . MY mom chased me down and started yelling at me .

"YOU BITCH ARE YOU NOT THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I SACRIFICED FOR YOU? IS THAT HOW U THINK ME?"

I grabbed the key to the house and ran out the door in tears. Mom caught yp and slapped me on the face hard causing me to fall.Mikey ran up to me and picked me up and ran me to his car.

He slid me into the passenger side and locked the door and sped off , with my mom running after us in the background. i cried on his shoulder and he turned into the Panda Express parking lot which was like 2  min away from my house. I broke down on is shoulder.

I was fed up with how my mom was controlling me but i never thought she would go that far to hit me. about 10 minutes later i was still in shock. i made a decision i may regret but its whats best.

"MIkey can i move in with you or one of the boys?"