City of Heavenly Tears

preaviously:"man u have to tell her one day ! you cant get away with it forever. She will be heartbroken but true love always comes back," said calum shaking his head

"i know man but what about the tour , its not good right now , i don't want her to be broken. What if she just leaves me and does not even let me explain.?"

"She will come back man , but give it time. She cant leave anyway"

Present day:

  I slowly climbed back up the stars hoping he just needed to ask me something that wont concern me in 10 min. Or just nothing that is serious. 

When i found luke he was sitting on my bed looking at the picture of us i had on my nightstand. Ash took it when me and Luke were watching sherlock. i giggled to myself and kissed Luke on the cheek. he looked up at me , carefully eyeing my outfit . I was wearing an outfit i bought at American Eagle ,  a white crochet crop top with black high wasted shorts , and black vans. 

Luke stood up slowly and kissed my cherry chapstick coated lips. i kissed back but only fir a second before pulling away. 

"Luke , are you ok ? "

" no not really . I just love u so much , your so perfect . I know you have been hurt before and i never wanted to hurt you . But instead of loving you i just went and hurt you. " 

" Luke i don't get it ... , what happened"

Luke sat with tears in his eyes and looked up at me . He had my penguin in his hand and cuddled it.

" one night when i was out with the guys we went to a bar. I started to think that after this tour you wouldn't need me anymore , so i started to drink. After a few Bud Lights i was drunk. I dont remember much except dancing with a few girls. Next thing i new I woke up next to a girl named Hanna . We were both drunk and we didn't have control-

" Hell Luke , YOU HAVE COMPLETE DAMN CONTROL ! YOU GOT DRUNK , YOU WENT TO THE BAR , YOU FREAKING SLEPT WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER.!DAMN LUKE . I'M NOT GONNA GO ON WITH THE WHOLE HOW COULD YOUS , I'M GONNA GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT . GET OUT OF MY ROOM ! WE ARE OVER ! 

'Iz i'm sorry-

'Just get out .. please Luke ."

I sat on my bed stunned . i mean Luke out of all people . i just sat and cried . i Turned up the counting crows ( who i only listen to when i'm upset) . I just need a break. Away from everything.

LUKE P.O.V.

i was sitting in the tree where i asked Izzy to be my girlfriend , all the good times we had came running through my head like a whirlwind on repeat. She broke up with me . I thought she , out of all people could understand , but instead she dumped me. At least i didn't mention i'm still in touch with Hanna. But i'm going to get Iz back , even if it means doing the despicable ....