Wherever you are

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS.  LEAVE IN COMMENTS THINGS I CAN IMPORVE ON OR IDEAS ON WHAT could happen

Izzys P.O.V

Michael Clifford is my brother and I'm hugging him right now. Slowly pieces of memories came back slowly but clearly. I remember him silently singing in his room when no one was around. i remember how he kept wanting to die his hair so he would try to color it in with a marker. He used to sing me to sleep when i came in his room crying because of our fighting parents.Because of him singing helps me feel better. I guess i get my love of music from him. But whats really crazy is that i haven't seen in in forever and i love him. Normally people would  get mad and give all that " why did you leave , or  You could have fought back" kinda crap but not me.

Michaels P.O.V

Izzy is my sister. I'm hugging her right now. Why am i meeting her now? Why is it know we meet , when our parents could have damn well let us meet years ago? This makes me hate our parents even more. My  mom hasn't seen me in so many hears i lost count , but she didn't even bother to give me a freaking hug. She only said hi to me and asked how i was. She may hate me because i lived with my dad for so long , but I'm still her child and she gave birth to me. But i mean she didn't even go after me when dad took off, so i guess i got my hopes up for nothing. I can barley remember izzy. I can only remember her crying when mom and dad fought. I only remember her smiling when i gave her a stuffed penguin which i doubt she still has. But regardless i still lover her and nothing can change that.

Izzy P.O.V

It felt like forever once me and mikey pulled away. Everyone was starring at us . Cal and Luke looked plain out confused and Ash was just... smiling . Ash let out a giggle and gave us both a hug .

" you know Izzy, Michael talked about how he wanted to see you again almost everyday. He even wrote the song Wherever you are for you ." Ash said in a thoughtful tone.

Michael blushed but took my hand and led me to the living room . He grabbed his guitar and started to sing.

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye
You were crying at the airport
When they finally closed the plane door
I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans
But there's nothing that compares to
What we had, and so I walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are

You can say we'll be together
Someday
Nothing lasts forever
Nothing stays the same
So why can't I stop feeling this way

Torn in two
And I know I shouldn't tell you
But I just can't stop thinking of you
Wherever you are
You
Wherever you are
Every night I almost call you
Just to say it always will be you
Wherever you are 

when he was done i looked at him tears in both our eyes and i started to cry on his shoulder.